Large, private studio attached to beautiful ranch-styled, executive home. Resort-style living. Unwind & relax by the pool, meditation gardens. Close to downtown SD, Comic Con, major attractions, beaches, airport & Mexico. Coffee, tea and snacks are provided in the room for your enjoyment! Lots of off street parking. Safe neighborhood. Instagram: @Rancholomacitas.airbnb
Please read the following description carefully BEFORE booking with us... This listing is for:
- 1 (one) private studio PLUS use of Pool, rest areas and meditation gardens, etc.
- The reservation is NOT for the entire home. Friendly home owners are on the property throughout your entire stay. Please feel free to ask us any questions. We are happy to assist you!
Country Living In the City:
Rancho Lomacitas is a 3100 sqft. Ranch-Styled executive home located on 1.5 acres of wooded property in an upscale area/golf community of Bonita, San Diego County. It is located on a private drive in a quiet area of town. It has often been described by guests as a resort, unique, peaceful, and relaxing. It is truly "Country living in the City."
The large (525 sq.ft.) private studio is well-lit and accommodates 2 guests. It features a comfortable queen-sized bed as well as a well-appointed living room area. The main entrance is located in the backyard and provides privacy. The double French doors also lead to pool, rest areas and meditation gardens.
The room features a Queen-size bed with upgraded linens and "W" Hotel pillows. A butler tray featuring coffee, tea, snacks and water is provided. WiFi, flat-screen TV, magazines and books are provided for your enjoyment. There is a microwave and refrigerator available for our guests.
If you happen to have a 3rd party staying with you, we do offer a comfortable fold-up futon that is available for an additional $39 per night.
A private bathroom with a spacious shower is available during your stay and stocked with hotel-grade towels and complimentary toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion. A hair dryer is also provided for your convenience. Bathroom is located just outside the studio door.
Laundry: $5 per load and includes soap/softer and dryer. This service is complimentary for those booking with us 7 days or more.
The main home is on one level. It is spacious and features high ceilings, skylights, redwood beams and woodwork throughout. Stained-glass lamps, Craftsman furniture, Asian statues and antique accent pieces set the stage for Zen elegance.
Outside Areas: Guests are welcome to use the sitting areas, ping-pong table/basketball court, gym and garden areas. All are WiFi connected. Outside areas are mostly even with stairs in one area of the property.
Solar Heated Pool: A large, in-ground pool is also available for use during the summer months. Adjustable lounge chairs, towels and sunscreen are provided.
Meditation/Exercise Paths: The property features two meditation paths. The smaller path is located in the upper yard and a larger is located to the back of the property. They may also be used for exercise.
Self-Serve Laundry Facility: Is available for a fee of five dollars per load and includes laundry soap, stain remover and softener. Complimentary for guests booking more than one week.
Office Services: Fax/scanning/printing is also available. Perfect for those who need to work a bit during vacation!
Interakcija s gostima
We respect your privacy. Guests may enjoy full privacy or mingle with owners in the home's common areas.
Owners are present throughout your entire stay.
- We do not offer kitchen access to guests, however a microwave and refrigeration is available. Coffee, tea and snacks are provided in the room for your enjoyment!
We're excited to host you! Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Here are a few guidelines that will ensure a pleasant stay...
- No smoking/vaps or drugs on the premises.
- No pets.
- Room charges apply for each additional guest after 2. All monetary transactions/changes to reservations are handled through Airbnb.
- No open flames or candles: For your safety, smoke alarms have been installed in the main hallway leading to the bedrooms.
- Quiet time: Please keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
- Extra guests: Are allowed on the property with prior approval only.
- Pool: Your children's safety is our top priority. ALL children must be accompanied by an adult while they are outside at ALL times even if they are considered pool safe. Please utilize the double lock on the French doors leading to the pool area to insure their safety. There is no lifeguard on duty.
Plastic ware only in pool area. Pool hours 9 am - 10 pm daily.
- Check-in time is 3 pm. We try to remain as flexible as possible but please be aware that we do need time in between guests to freshen the room(s) Please contact us with an estimated time of arrival so that we can be here to greet you!
- Check-out time: 11:00 am.
- Trash Removal: Please place all empty food containers in the kitchen trash and place larger boxes and recyclables on the kitchen counter.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: We do not offer kitchen facilities to guests however a microwave and refrigeration is available.
Laundry Facilities: Available for $5 per load. Free for guests with a week-long stay.
- We offer complimentary WiFi access to our guests. By using our network, you agree to use it only for legal purposes and promise not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities. We take this very seriously. Our internet provider alerts us to any and all suspicious activity. If this happens, we will forward the complain to Airb&B and that action may result in litigation/attorney fees.
Please read our guest rules prior to your arrival. Friendly home owners are on the property throughout your entire stay. We look forward to hosting you and meeting you soon!
Ovaj domaćin ima 5 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a retired school teacher who loves to travel. I have traveled with my wife Merry and two sons to many places in South America & Central America as well as extensively in Europe. We love to stay in less-traveled locations and soak up the culture.
It has been our dream to own and operate a B&B. We are very fortunate to have a home that is designed to accommodate out-of-town guests.
In my spare time I enjoy reading, playing tennis, swimming and running. I am also an active member of the San Diego real estate community.