Newly renovated home, with top of the line kitchen. Two living rooms. Central Air Conditioning. Laundry onsite. Only a five minute drive from the center of town where there's shopping and five star restaurants. Skiing is just a fifteen minute drive
1. Smoking is not allowed inside or outside the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Maid service is not provided.
7. Dogs are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. No cats or other animals are allowed.
8. Fireplaces, Firepit and BBQ: Fireplaces and Firepit are wood burning only. Please read instruction for lighting fire before use. Instructions are located in the House Manuel on the kitchen table. Instructions for using Barbeque are also in the House Manuel. While in use Firepit and BBQ are never to be left unattended.
9. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic system. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system id very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
10. Storms: Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
11. For guests staying for a week or more, the garbage must be put to the end of the driveway for pick-up. Instructions are in the house manual.