Minutes away from BTS Chongnonsi station in the heart of Bangkok CBD. A newly renovated comfy studio for budget travelers so you could save money for longer stay to explore and enjoy Bangkok.
- the studio has 40sq.m. space comfortably fits couple or single traveller
- new bed, closet, dining table, sofa, microwave, kettle, water heater, 32" LCD TV with International cable channel like FOX movie, BBC news, Bloomberg, etc
- balcony with city view and small pantry
- Very close and convenient to get around as this apartment locates right in downtown
- 2min walk to Chongnonsi BTS skytrain station
- Silom night market : you can find everything you need here ( food, gadgets, clothes, movies,..)
- Weekday morning market across the street: women love this market. There are clothes, bags, shoes, accessories, and decorations.
- Famous seafood restaurants, authentic Thai restaurants, rooftop bars, etc.
- 15 mins to river pier which leads you to Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Grand Palace
Interakcija s gostima
We will welcome you on the first day to explain everything you need and hand you the key. We can pick you up at the bts station (with advanced notice only). You can call us anytime if you have any questions but we will not disturb you during your stay.
We are certain that you will like this studio at the budget rate and convenient location.
My sister often stays in this apartment as it is very close to her office in Silom Rd. She will leave when we have booking. Please take care like when you are living in your own home. We will do cleaning by ourselves after you left so please keep the place clean.
- Please refrain from wearing shoes in the apartment at all time
- No party! No loud noise!
- No visitors are allowed
- Please respect the place: do not damage the apartment and keep clean
- Please throw rubbish bin at the garbage room at the left corner before the lifts
- Please clean all plates and glasses before check out
- For energy saving: make sure that all lights and electrical appliances are turned off before you leave the apartment
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Enjoy your stay :)