Clean, Quaint, Creole Cottage in heart of New Orleans culture center, Treme! Easy walk to most attractions and on new Street Car Line. Treme is rich in its history and culture and its just a 10 minute walk to Bourbon Street. In the heart of the birthplace of jazz. This home is located in a frequent 2nd line brass band stop. You never know when a parade will come marching through.
Rental Rules The list of house rules below is designed to prevent disturbances to the neighbors, be mindful of future guests and bring awareness to rental terms. You will complete paper work and place in the mailbox within 2 hours of arrival.
- No Pets are allowed on property.
- No Smoking/No Drugs Smoking/Drugs are NOT permitted inside of the property. Smoking/Drug usage in unit will result in loss of deposit and/or lease termination.
- Outside Guests are NOT allowed to stay overnight in the property and are the sole responsibility of Guests.
- No Loud Music.
- Keep voices down between 10 pm and 10 am as a courtesy to neighbors.
- Do not give property access code to anyone not a part of the rental group. Lock the doors and windows for security purposes and be mindful of your surroundings. Do not leave anything of value unsecured in your car. Owner is not responsible for loss or stolen items.
- There is a $25 hour penalty for each hour over that guest do not check-out. Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am. The house needs to be accessible and free of all guests’ belongings so that it can be prepared for the next guests.
- YOUR STAY IS FOR THE NUMBER OF GUESTS BOOKED AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION.. If the number of guests in your party has changed since the time of your reservation there may be an additional charge for those guests. Immediately notify the homeowner if the number of guests have changed from your reservation. Any overcrowding or misrepresentation of guests will result in eviction and loss of deposit.
- Accidents: If you or any one in your party is injured on the property the owner is not liable. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
- Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. No feminine products should ever be flushed at any time. If it is found that anything other than toilet paper has been flushed down the toilet, this could result in additional costs including loss of deposit.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Turn off lights when not in use
- Turn off water when not in use
- Adjust A/C & Heat unit when not in use
- Do not tamper with or remove little anchors on sink and tub. They are devices designed to catch the hair, dirt, grime and grudge.
- All items in the property are being rented and should not be taken or damaged.
- The lessee should sign below within 2 hours of check-in and place in the mail box. By signing you’re acknowledging that you and your party have read and understand the house rules and they will be applied by you and all of your guests. Not adhering to the house rules could result in additional costs, loss of deposit, or termination of rental agreement/eviction.
- There is a fire extinguisher located under the kitchen sink.
- There are a smoke detectors inside the unit, if you hear them beeping please notify me and I will replace the battery.
- This house is key code accessible and the access code should only be provided to the individuals who are a part of the rental party. When entering the key code on the house stand in front of the key pad so passersby cannot see the code you are entering. Do not yell out the access code in front of strangers. If you suspect someone may have gotten your key code. Immediately notify me and I will come out to update the code.
- Do not leave windows and doors opened or unlocked, especially if you are not at the rental unit. This is the City and there are people from all walks of life in the area. So be mindful of your surroundings.
- Do not leave anything of value in your car or in unsecured areas.
- When walking throughout the City you are safest in groups, especially at night.
- If you sense anything suspicious or have any criminal activity encounters, the best thing to do is call 911.
Ovaj domaćin ima 10 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I was born and raised in New Orleans in the Bywater area. I moved away from New Orleans when I was 19 and worked all over the country and traveled all over the world (Costa Rica, Egypt, Dubai, Germany, South Africa, China, Serbia, Hungary, etc....) however, I couldn't deny my heart was still in NOLA. So, I moved back home in 2010, captured my own little piece of NOLA that I would love to share with you!