Everything you could imagine in the beautiful Haliburton Highlands. Flat property with sandy walk in water frontage. Huge 1,000 sf deck.Brand new 6 hole putting green, large sandy beach. Huge safe fire pit area. 4 full bedrooms (3Queens 2 bunk beds)
Flat property with sandy walk in water frontage. Huge Wrap 1,000 sq ft deck.
Brand new 6 hole putting green, large sandy beach. Huge safe fire pit area. Propane and Charcoal BBQ's. Horse shoe pit. Paddle boat, Canoe and Stand up Paddle board. Beautiful view of Lake, Full sun all day. TV and DVD with over 225 DVD's for a rainy day. Gourmet kitchen appliances as well as full size washer and dryer. Cottage is 10 mins to Haliburton and 15 mins to Minden. Many championship golf course within 20 min drive. Skiing nearby. Rent snow mobiles nearby. Skate on the lake.
Directly on Lake Kashagawigamog ,5 doors from Bonnie View Inn, which has an outdoor patio/bar and restaurant
Flat grassed property 1.65 acres, great for kids/seniors
New, on property, 6 hole putting green!
Large Sandy beach, with gradual entry into lakeVery private location, no immediate neighbours on any side.
Paddle boat and canoe
Horse shoe pit
Many sitting areas and outdoor chairs/tables
We are here to assist you, answer any questions.
Location: 2 hours north-east of Toronto, 15 min from Minden or Haliburton. Directly on Lake Kashagawigamog ,near Bonnie View Inn, which has an outdoor patio/bar and restaurant. Several golf courses within minutes, miniputt and gokarting. Sir Sam's skiing only 25 min away.
Haliburton hospital 10 min away. Bowling in Minden. Lots of events in the village each weekend.
Cottage is on a well maintained road, snow is cleared quickly. Grumpy's taxi is available in the area.
The cottage renter shall assume responsibility for any wilful or negligent damages to the cottage and its premises.
The cottage owner assumes no responsibility for injury to any cottage guest during the term of the cottage rental.
Smoking IS NOT permitted inside the cottage. Cigarette butts must be disposed of carefully.
The cottage guest should not attempt repairs and should contact the cottage owner as soon as possible to make emergency repairs.
The cottage renter agree to the following provisions:
1. Thermostat should not be needed during summer months, please do not touch.
2. Laundry facilities. Should be limited please due to septic concerns
3. No pets
4. Extra guests not included on this contract must be requested to the cottage owner.
5. Boat launching on our property, not permitted. Public launch 1km away
6. Use of cottage owner's golf cart, is not permitted
7. Please respect neighbors and limit noise after 11pm.
8. Feel free to use Kitchen condiments/spices etc., but replace if required.
9. Please use only water/washcloth on Live Edge dining room table and do not write on paper while on table it will mark table
10. Please be respectful to water use and the septic tank. (Flush when needed) If its yellow let it mellow....
11. If BBQ is used excessively, please top up propane. Also charcoal grill available
10. Please respect and enjoy our lovely cottage.