Spacious 3 bedroom townhouse completely furnished. Includes wifi and entire kitchen use with laundry. Each bedroom contains a queen size bed complete with its own full bathroom in every room. also available is queen size air mattress and queen size pull out sofa upon request
Three story town house
First floor consists of one bed room with queen size bed, newly added fold out sofa with Queen size bed. A full size closet stocked with hangers and includes a ironing board and iron. Full bathroom includes full size mirror, toilet and luxurious private bath tub with a handheld shower and massage head. Access to a private back yard patio with a 2 car parking garage attached to the property.
The second floor consist of a high end Kitchen I've stocked with pots, pans and cooking essentials ( if you need any special cooking items let me know and we'll try to have it for you) kitchen includes dish washer and gas range oven with stove, the sink also includes a aqua sauna water filter. Kitchen also includes wine glasses, coffee mugs, coffee machine with creamer and sugar available assorted snacks are provided as well as extra water bottles. Also on the second floor is the common area with dining area, a half bathroom and the entertainment includes 2 couch and flat screen TV with access to Netflix, Hulu, and Pandora on your own accounts please. We provide a blu Ray player with a few selection of DVDs. There are a few board games available and a queen sized sealy air mattress with plenty of space to inflate and (extra linens upon request ).
The third floor consists of 2 bed rooms, each with full size closets, a queen bed and full size bathooms with bath tub and shower.
Access to laundry room is available with washer and dryer and the thermostat is adjustable from here to any temperature you'd like. The master bedroom has a giant spa like restroom with a his and her vanity. Plenty of lighting and a view to the street from the bedroom.
Entire house is all yours, access to private garage in a gated entrance for peace of mind.
Interakcija s gostima
I will be available 24/7 for any questions via text phone or email
I want your experience to be stellar, no one will be at the home unless a problem arises the house is completely private
-This is a non smoking no drug use property, no vaping either. Smoke in the back yard or front door is OK
-No loud music after 11 please.
-Vehicles to park inside garage please (over sized vehicles like trucks or vans ok to park outside garage upon request to inform neighbors)
- pets allowed only if approved and must be up to 30lbs (dogs scratch up wood floors is why), house trained only. and please clean up after pets requires extra fee. $100 pet fee
- upon check out please place all linens used (bath towels, pillow cases, bed sheets) in the laundry room located on the 3rd floor prior to leaving
- do not take any towels or linens away from the property.
-leave all lights OFF when you leave. Only light that should remain on is the entry door way light. Please be considerate of energy usage while you are away I have placed LED night lights so you don't need to leave the house lights on.
- to keep our cleaning fees low please empty ALL USED trash bags into the BLACK trash can outside by the sidewalk with our address painted on. Trash day is Monday
-IF you place any perishable food in the refrigerator please discard them after your stay, non perishable food that has a broken seal should also be discarded. No one wants to eat strangers used food so just throw it out
- any dishes, pots, pans,silverware and cups you have used should be washed and left drying prior to leaving. House cleaning will incur an additional $20 if this is not observed.
- leave any board games and books back where you found them and how you found them. No missing pieces please
- extra guests are not allowed on property over night unless fees are covered for them includes children.
Airbnb reserves the right to cancel your stay if these rules are not observed
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi I'm very happy to meet any one visiting my home town of Houston. I come from a very humble family and have grown to embrace the diversity of Houston from the variety of food and music culture found all over here. If you ever need suggestions for local eateries or even touristy ideas don't hesitate to ask. I'm a very bargain based traveler so I like the cheaper destinations if it's always possible.