• Photos by Airbnb!
• The Best Airbnb LUXURY MANSION w/POOL in Vegas!
• INCREDIBLE MANSION! : 6,000 Square Feet of Grand Luxury
• GORGEOUS: XXL SPARKLING POOL!
• Opulence • Luxury • Prestige
• Gorgeous Living Spaces • Marble Floors • Amazing Chef's Kitchen
• BE SAFE: Gated Upscale Neighborhood
• 2 XXL Master Bedrooms with King Beds! + 3 LARGE Queen Bedrooms + Queen Bed in Den.
• 2 King and 4 Queen beds in 6 separate rooms!
• ALL FREEWAY: Drive To Strip or Convention Center Within Minutes!
Have fun and enjoy, but you must observe the rules:
• When Booking: You Must specify the true and correct number of persons/guests. You are not allowed to let anyone else in the property at any time without prior approval from the Host via the AirBnb online messaging system.
• No Parties of any kind. Receptions and other celebrations typically held in banquet facilities are not allowed.
• Smoking and pets are not allowed on the property.
• Turn the AC and lights off when you're away from the house. Keep all windows and doors closed when the AC is on. Do not walk around the house when wet (i.e. from pool). Avoid spills on the carpets.
• Park only inside the garage or the garage driveways. Parking anywhere else is prohibited in the neighborhood.
It is an upscale neighborhood, thank you for paying attention to the noise level, not dragging suitcases or any object on floors and keeping the house in the same immaculate condition in which you received it so other guests can enjoy this one of a kind mansion.
• 11 am checkout unless otherwise specified and arranged.
• Turn off AC and all lights including pool and outdoor lights.
• Make sure all dishes, pots & pans are cleaned and put in place.
• Put all garbage in trash bins in garage cans.
• No need to strip the beds of linens, we will do that.
• Don't forget your toiletries.
• Power and charging cords are often left behind...
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
AIRBNB SUPERHOST SINCE MARCH 2013.
"Generosity is Contagious" and Airbnb is built on relationships!
Hi, I'm Nathan.
I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA. I own a software company and my family really enjoys using Airbnb when we travel, which is fairly frequent. We have had great experiences so far on Airbnb and also some bad ones. I believe that Airbnb's reputation depends on the honesty and service provided by the hosts. I own some great properties and my goal is to offer high end luxury at an affordable price allowing people to enjoy their vacations much more than they would in any other home or hotel room regardless of price. I am a big supporter of services such as Airbnb and Uber because they have enriched my family's vacations. I want to offer you the same great experiences that my family has had while travelling around this amazing world of ours.