The address is well located, in the Marais the trendy area of Paris, it's easy to get around by walk or subway and in it's in the middle of the historical part of the city. And the apartment feels very charming and homy.
- Great Location, 33 rue Rambuteau, sunny top floor with elevator. Very quiet.
(URL HIDDEN)Full equipped kitchen, Dining area(URL HIDDEN)Living room with Wireless Internet service.(URL HIDDEN)TV flat screen (not the one on the pic(URL HIDDEN)Real confortable bed.(URL HIDDEN)Clean sheets and towels are provided.
- In the heart of the city, near subway (station Rambuteau, Hôtel de ville, Châtelet), vélib station downstair, it's also easy to get a taxi.
- By walk 2mn from Pompidou Center (you see it from the window) 10 from Notre-Dame and Place des Vosges, 15 from St Michel and St Germain.
- In the heart of the Art district you are close to the Pompidou Center, Picasso Museum, Museum of Art and History of Judaïsm, Musée Carnavalet...
- In a trendy area you will find a lot of cafés restaurants and fashionable stores.
- The rue Rambuteau is renowned for his good stores for grocery, for traditionnal bakery, and Italian restaurants, organic shop at the corner.
If you need more informations send me an email i will be pleased to answer your questions.
You are Welcome in Paris !
Tv (brand new, not the one in the picture)
Hello i'm Dominique,
I'm living in Paris in the Marais and in the country, i love art, architecture and travelling, my apartement is well located in the center of town so it's very easy to do everything by walk, i can give you all the informations you need to prepare your trip ! I also rent a house in the country in the west of France Poitou-Charentes.
Hope to see you soon !
You are welcome in Paris and in the country !