20 mins train ride directly to Pearson International Airport, this clean cozy bedroom with hardwood floor is in a modern town home. It is also 15 minutes subway to downtown Toronto. A separate washroom upstairs exclusively for your use.
Kept very clean, neat and cozy, this room is located next to the kitchen with a really soft comfortable bed and cotton comforter. Its large window faces to the north with a view of the neighborhood. The washroom is located upstairs.
Newly renovated private washroom is located upstairs from the guest room. It includes hair drier, comb, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, floss, tooth paste, cotton swab.
Kitchen including dishes, cutlery, fridge, oven, toaster oven, microwave, and various tea for you to enjoy.
Complimentary Keurig single cup brewed coffee in the morning.
Dinning and living room
Washer and drier, laundry detergent.
WiFi info is on the fridge door.
Interakcija s gostima
Little help is always there when you forget a umbrella or tooth brush!
I want to make sure you are feeling comfortable and rest well each night.
Please feel free to let me know if I can help with anything.
There is a cat in the house, please make sure you are not cat allergic!:)
1. Two guests maximum.
2. NO smoking.
3. Let us know if you plan to use any electrical items/kitchen, so we can show you how to operate them to avoid any potential damages or fire hazards.
4. NO outside guests during your stay.
5. Please make sure your profile have photo and verification. I may ask for your identifications upon arrival just to make sure.
6. Please check in and check out as specified time.
7. Treat others as you want to be treated. Please be courteous regarding noise.
8. Please make sure to clean after you use the kitchen.
9. Please don't leave the front door open too long in case my cat Croissant escapes to the outside.
Ovaj domaćin ima 3 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi everyone, I'm an architect who is passionate about architectural design! I'm working on setting up my own design office every day. It is an extremely hard road but I enjoy the challenges very much.
Currently my parents are staying with me and they go to English classes every day like two school kids. They are very caring and loving, not only to me, but to all guests as well.
It is exciting to meet new people by hosting this little cozy bedroom, and some even turn into my friends.
Treat others how we want to be treated. I believe we can make our world a more trusting and friendly place by doing little things one at a time.
Have a safe trip!