Experience Metro Manila local style!
Right in the heart of Makati, this adorable & cozy unit will definitely make the best of your vaction/staycation! Just 5-20mins walk to popular malls,restaurants,hospital,schools & business offices. Everything you need just outside your doorstep!
Book now and get a complimentary 60min in-room whole body massage for two!
* A Fully Furnished 1BR Condo Unit.
* An intimate and welcoming space with one bedroom, one bath, kitchen, and a balcony.
* Located at Laureano di Trevi, Tower 3, Don Chino Roces, Makati City
* Complete with furnishings, appliances and linens.
* Provided with reliable and stable internet connection.
* The Bedroom is provided with a double sized bed complete with beddings, a wardrobe, and a study.
* The Kitchen is provided with an induction cooker, microwave, electric kettle, fridge, cutleries, cooking ware and tableware.
* The Living and Dining areas are provided with 32" LED cable TV with HD channels, a lounge chair, a tower fan, and a dining table for two.
* The Bath is provided with hot water shower.
* The Balcony has the city's skyline view. It also have the view of the sunrise and sunset, or the citylights at night. Perfect for that quiet moment!
* Check-In Time: 3pm. Check-Out Time: 12pm
* Inclusive of 60min swedish massage for two with bookings minimum of 6 days stay.
Guests can access the whole unit including the function hall (for booking), swimming pool, gym, jogging path and kid's playground.
Interakcija s gostima
Since I have a full time job, I may be at times not available, but I will tend to their needs as soon as I can.
* No reserved parking slot included in this room. But there is a paid parking inside the building. A fixed parking rate of Php50 until 12mn, and Php300 for overnight parking.
* Upon booking of the place, I will be asking for a scan copy/photo of your passport to be sent to my email.
* Please note that we don't offer daily cleaning as hotels do, because we still cannot provide such service as the moment.
We also don't offer daily change of linens and towels, as we encourage our guests to take part in saving the environment and our water resources. We only change linens/towels every guest's check-in/check-out. Please consider your stay in our place as if you are staying in your own homes, wherein you normally use the same linens/towels for a week or two.
We do our mandatory cleaning and changing of linens/towels every after 2weeks/mid stay for our guests staying for more than 21days. We hope for your consideration and doing your part as well to save water and the environment.
Just some few rules to follow from the homeowner's association and to help us maintain the unit's good condition. Thanks!
* All guests are required to sign a contract (either for short term or long term lease contract) and submit a copy of their passport/valid ID upon check-in. Advance copy of your valid ID is required so it can be indicated in the contract already. This is for security purposes of both parties. Advance copy of contract can also be requested by guests.
* Early Check in / Late Check out: Subject to availability with no provision for leaving luggages. For early check-in/check out, please inform the host first.
* Please report any damages and/or breakages.
* No contrabands (eg illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, etc.) No illegal activities inside the unit.
* Please do not bring flammable/hazardous materials. (eg firecrackers)
* No smoking INSIDE THE UNIT. No Smoking at the balcony/veranda as well. Smoking may be done at the amenities level open areas.
* Do not tamper or put tape or anything that would obstruct the smoke detector.
* To use exclusively for residential purposes only.
* Maximum number of guests: 2
Visitors are allowed, but should not exceed at anytime, a maximum of 4 occupants (including visitors).
* Parties are not allowed INSIDE THE UNIT. But you can hold parties at the amenities area (book a function hall, bbq pit, etc) and subject to approval from admin. Addtional fees are applicable and payable directly to the admin.
* No pets allowed.
* Please turn off lights and air conditioning when leaving. Look after the place as if it is your own.
* Please keep the place clean and keep them at all times in good condition. Likewise, please maintain the good working condition of the appliances inside the place.
* The host shall not be responsible for any injury, or death that may be caused or for any loss or damage to one’s property while staying in the place.
A hydraulics engineer by profession, and a frustrated traveller at heart. But someday soon I know I will have the chance (and courage) to really get to travel around the world and immerse in different cultures. But for the meantime, I can still enjoy to see different cultures through hosting different kinds of people. Yes, I admit, hosting is not an easy task after all(compared to traveling), but that is something this engineer is willing to tackle.