This comfortable room in a colonial house in the center of Quetzaltenango, is furnished with a double bed (brand new, May 2017), desk, comfy chair for reading & shares a bathroom and kitchen with two other rooms. It is very light and overlooks the beautiful courtyard. Weekly & monthly rates are available.
The house is a traditional colonial style house set around an open flower filled courtyard. It is near the main road but it is very quiet inside the property. The rooms overlook the courtyard so get a lot of light. The room is tile floored and shares a kitchen and a small modern tiled bathroom which you get to by crossing the courtyard. Contact us for the weekly and monthly rate ( calendar will not calculate always it automatically).
Guests have the use of the fully equipped kitchen and a shared bathroom across the courtyard. Guests have their own keys and can come and go and they please. The property is very secure as all who live here must come through a big main door (which is kept locked).
Interakcija s gostima
We live in the house in a separate apartment (wh. We can leave you to your own devices should you wish, but we are here to help with travel arrangements, tips for cafes and restaurants or anything else you need.
- We offer further discounts to students studying in our nearby language school (contact us for details)
-Shared kitchen (gas stove and oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, blender, coffee machine, free drinking water, tea and coffee)
- Shared tiled bathroom with electric hot water shower (we also have a newly installed water deposit and pump on site) You have to cross the courtyard to get to the bathroom.
- Towels provided
- Guests get keys to their room and the front door
- We have WIFI 24 hours (5mbps)
- Dog (husky) and cat hang out in the open courtyard
- If you are coming between May-Oct you should bring rain gear as it is rainy season and normally rains an hour or two most afternoons.
- We encourage all guests to turn off lights when not using them, and to be conservative with their use of water. We use a ceramic water filter for drinking water so we don´t use plastic bottles, and energy saving lightbulbs throughout the house. We recycle cans and paper through a local recycling initiative and encourage our guests to correctly dispose of all their recyclable rubbish in the bags provided.
No smoking is allowed in the rooms, but you can smoke in the courtyard
Its ok to have friends over during the day or early evening, but not after 10pm.
No drugs at all on the premises.
For the consideration of others, everyone is responsible for washing up any pans/plates/cups used in the kitchen.
If you need anything, new sheets/towels, extra blankets, etc, please just let us know.
Ovaj domaćin ima 88 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm Jocelyn, I've lived in Guatemala since 2006 and am a NGO manager and language school director. My husband Fernando is from Xela, Guatemala and we have a cat, Maurice and husky called Mishka. We love to travel (when we get the chance!) and we also love to share our passion for travel and local knowledge with guests to this beautiful country.