INSTANT BOOK**LAST-MINUTE BOOKING OK**3 MIN from MATSUYAMACHI STATION**
- Cozily fits groups of up to 4. Perfect for a trip with friends or family!
- Great access to Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi, Osaka Castle, Osaka Museum of History and Japan Mint.
- Just a train ride away from Kyoto or Universal Studios Japan
This is a modern and cozy apartment for groups of up to 4 people looking to explore the city. The house is equipped with 2 semi-double beds.
Also, the room is well stocked with amenities for your use! I have dishes, silverware, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and home appliances (hair dryer, washing machine, stovetop, refrigerator and microwave) prepared in the room.
**ENTIRE APARTMENT**NO SHARING REQUIRED
- I rent out this room while I am away, so rest assured that the room is fully available to you and your friends/family during your stay
- While the apartment is totally open for your use there are neighbors. As such, please do your best not to make a ton of noise, especially at night.
- Additionally, please do not smoke in the building, not even on the balcony. I've been getting complaints from my neighbors about smoking recently.
Interakcija s gostima
A set of instructions will be shared with guests booked at my house. These instructions will help you enter the house without waiting for me to hand you the key on the day of check-in. I will also be sharing additional information documented for my guests’ convenience. I request you to look through the information soon after you book the house and to use it on the day of your arrival.
Check-in time: 3.00 pm
Checkout time: 11.00 am
**Note: It is a challenge for me to manage early check-ins and checkouts, so I request you to use the luggage storage facility at Namba station in case you anticipate reaching the apartment before check-in time or wish to leave after the checkout time. Note that additional charges will be applicable if checkout is delayed. For yours as well as the next guest’s convenience, you are requested to adhere to the checkout time of 11.00 am.
You are requested to speak softly after 10pm and to not inconvenience the neighbors at anytime.
As this is not a hotel I may not be able to respond to all of your requests, but I will do my best to respond to any and all questions you may have. Also, I cannot pick up phone calls after 10:00 p.m. Japanese time.
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please put all the garbage in trash bags and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
Ovaj domaćin ima 482 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Thank you for visiting my page. I am so glad to welcome you with my apartment. I am often away from Osaka and so my friend will help you enjoy your journey. If you have any questions, please feel free to message.