INSTANT BOOK **LAST-MINUTE BOOKING OK**
3 minutes from MATSUYAMACHI STATION
- Central location in the heart of the city.
- Easy access to Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi, Osaka Castle, Osaka Museum of History and the Japan Mint.
- Accommodates up to 6 people, perfect for that big family trip or globe trotting adventure with friends.
This is a modern and cozy apartment for groups of up to 6 people looking to explore the city. The house is equipped with 2 semi-double beds and 1 sofa bed.
Also, the room is well stocked with amenities for your use! I have dishes, silverware, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and home appliances (hair dryer, washing machine, stovetop, refrigerator and microwave) prepared in the room.
**ENTIRE APARTMENT**NO SHARING REQUIRED
- I rent out this room while I am away, so rest assured that the room is fully available to you and your friends/family during your stay
- While the apartment is totally open for your use there are neighbors. As such, please do your best not to make a ton of noise, especially at night.
- Additionally, please do not smoke in the building, not even on the balcony. Even though it's in the house rules I've been getting complaints from my neighbors about smoking recently.
Interakcija s gostima
A set of instructions will be shared with guests booked at my place. These instructions will help you enter the house without waiting for me to hand you the key on the day of check-in. I will also be sharing additional information documented for my guests’ convenience. I request you to look through the information soon after you book the apartment and to use it on the day of your arrival.
Check-in time: 3.00 pm
Checkout time: 11.00 am
**EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECKOUT**
Unfortunately I can't accommodate early check-in or late checkout. If you need to store your bags somewhere prior to arrival please use the luggage storage facility at Namba station if you arrive early.
You are requested to speak softly after 10pm and to not inconvenience the neighbors at anytime.
As this is not a hotel I may not be able to respond to all of your requests. Also, I cannot pick up phone calls after 10:00 p.m. Japanese time.
In an endeavor to ensure that neither guests nor neighbors are inconvenienced at any point in time, I have listed a few rules that you are requested to familiarize yourself with prior to travel.
• Self check-in and checkout
• Check-in: from 3:00 pm
• Check-out: until 11:00 am
• Entire room is at your disposal during the stay.
• Being loud is considered rude in Japan – do not speak loudly in the apartment, corridor, stairway, or any other common area inside the building.
• House parties and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Conserve energy (air-conditioner, lights, etc.) when not in use.
• Do not put toilet paper in the bin – flush it.
• Use slippers in the room – keep usual footwear at the entrance.
• Treat the apartment like your own – keep it clean.
• Handle all items with care – do not take anything outside the apartment.
• Do not inconvenience or bother the neighbors – contact me for all questions and issues that may arise.
• Smoking is not allowed – please step out if you would like to smoke.
• Please put all the garbage in trash bags and leave them on the balcony when you check out.
Ovaj domaćin ima 488 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Thank you for visiting my page. I am so glad to welcome you with my apartment. I am often away from Osaka and so my friend will help you enjoy your journey. If you have any questions, please feel free to message.