Enjoy New York City like a local in this spacious and bright apartment located in the top floor of a classic brownstone on a charming street in East Harlem, a safe Manhattan neighborhood. The place is all for you, has wi-fi, cable TV and is near supermarkets, restaurants and the subway. The apartment is available for 30-day stays and over. The hosts live in the house and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
At 750 sq. feet (70 square meters), the apartment is spacious and bright and has three separate areas besides the kitchen and bathroom:
1) The master bedroom with a queen size bed;
2) A middle room with a futon couch that converts to a double bed and sleeper chair that becomes a single bed; and
3) The living/dining room area.
The apartment is cool and overlooks a beautiful patio.
Full apartment for the sole use of our guests. The flat has wi-fi and a flatscreen television with cable TV. The kitchen is fully equipped. Towels and sheets are included. It also has a blow dryer and an iron and ironing board.
Interakcija s gostima
We live downstairs, enjoy hosting visitors and as longtime city residents are happy to help with any questions you may have about New York.
- The apartment is on a third floor of a typical New York house. You have to go up the outside steps (you can see them in the pictures) and two floors inside (also in pictures).
- Hablamos español (we speak Spanish if you prefer) et un peu de français (and a bit of French).
- We appreciate if you let us of know of any issues with the apartment so we can address them while you are here or for the next guests.
- We ask that you treat our home like you would yours and avoid unnecessary noise particularly in the common hallways.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment or the house. But you can smoke outside like our friends do.
I've called the great city of New York home since 1989. I like music, politics, poetry, wine, and a good party with all of the above, plus friends and family. My partner and I love to travel, meet new people, try new restaurants and cook. I'm a journalist, was born in Puerto Rico to Cuban parents.