Peaceful, 1 bedroom apartment in a local central neighbourhood with easy access to all of Tokyo. 10 min from Shinjuku (mega city) stn by taxi ($10), 10 min walk from Higashi Nakano stn, 13 min walk to Shin Okubo on the Yamanote Line. Free portable wifi
Our 1 bedroom tatami floor is a fantastic place for experiencing the quiet relaxing side of Tokyo. Very peaceful tiny street in front of the 2nd floor apartment. With a large living room and dining table it works perfectly for small group wanting a more homely side of Tokyo.
*Please note this is apartment is a little old so it does have some wear and tear.
-- Entire rented
-- 1 Bedroom (3 single size Tatami futon sets 100x200cm)
*Some foreigners can't sleep well on Japanese futons, therefore we prepare soft mattress and hope you will have a good sleep with:)*
-- 1 Living and Dining room (2 single size fold-out sleeper sofa 100x200cm)
-- Kitchen space connected to Living and Dining room
-- 1 Bathroom (shower/bath)
-- 1 Toilet room
2 single size fold-out sleeper sofa (2 Guests 100x200cm)
3 single size Tatami futon sets (3 Guests 100x200cm) - These three sets will be prepared onto the bedroom's tatami floor
MAXIMUM - 5 Guests
★First time Airbnb users | 新用户优惠★
Get a 30$ discount coupon by signing up using this referral link.
++++++++++ Amenities/Facilities ++++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Mobile Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine & outside drying pole
- Full kitchen with fridge & microwave
- IH cooking stove
- Air conditioner
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
3 single futons
2 single sofa bed's
Interakcija s gostima
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I (Hiroshi) like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++ Socializing with guests +++++++
We basically respect your privacy. But if you wish to communicate with local Japanese in face to face, that would be our pleasure. Yoshi (a friend of Hiroshi who also help your stay in Japan with Zens team) enjoys to invite guests to his residence and have dinner or lunch together with his family. He lives with his wife, 11 years old daughter and 9 years old son. If you want to try local Japanese homemade dishes or feel atmosphere of local people’s daily life, please do not hesitate to ask.
Yoshi’s apartment is located only 2 minutes from JR Mitaka station. From the nearest station of the your apartment ‘JR Okubo station’ to JR Mitaka station is 20 minutes train ride without changing trains.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is usually after 3pm. If you have plenty of time until check-in, you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won't disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- If you are using the gas heater, please remember to add fresh air into the room every hour.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I'm sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It's because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
- For safety reasons, please don't leave children alone in the room if the windows are open, and please no children on the outside veranda.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
I hope you enjoy Japan a lot!
I would be very glad if I can support your stay in Japan because I also love traveling abroad and was supported by local people many times.
Also since I have been living in Tokyo for very long, I am sure that I will be able to assist you to make your trip plan or even able to help you finding good restaurants nearby or in the major tourist spots.
I have listed my recommendation such as restaurants, sightseeing spots and shops into the guidebook on my listing. Please check them and enjoy neighborhood of my apartment as well as Shinjuku, Shibuya and other famous spots. You must be able to feel local atmosphere.
Please feel free to ask any questions. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
If you don't mind and would like to help me out, please add my listing to your Airbnb favorites. It would be of GREAT HELP.
★First time Airbnb users | 新用户优惠 | Airbnbを初めて利用する方へ★
Get a 30$ discount coupon by signing up using this referral link.