- 5 minutes from the Appia Antica
- View on the Catacombs of San Callisto
- City Tax (3,50 per person daily) included in the price
- well connected by bus to Old Town (15 -20 minutes)
- 5 minute walk to a tourist information center with bicycle hire to make wonderful rides on the ancient Appia or to arrive on 15-20 at Circus Massimo, Palatine hill and Colosseum
- Just 10 minutes by bus from FAO headquarters (Circo Massimo)
Casa Marzia, is a beautiful apartment located on the second floor of a building of the 30es with panoramic views of the catacombs of San Callisto.
The house is very bright and consists of a living room with sofa bed, home theater sound system and TV, fully equipped kitchen (toaster, microwave, oven, pots, dishes ...), a spacious bedroom with a double bed and a and bathroom with attention to every detail and finely furnished. The balcony, with comfortable chairs and coffee table, will be waiting for you after a day exploring the Eternal City, to relax surrounded by nature.
The apartment is located within the Ancient Appia Park, overlooking the most important and ancient catacombs: St. Sebastian, St. Domitilla and San Callisto. Its central location is ideal for nature and history lovers; you can walk or rent a bike and discover the Appian Way, “Regina Viarum”, was the earliest and strategically most important streets of Ancient Rome, full of important monuments like the tomb of Cecilia Metella, the Villa of Maxentius and the Church of Quo Vadis. By foot you can reach the bus stops from where in a few stops you can get to Piazza Venezia and the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Campo de Fiori, St. John Lateran.
We are happy to offer to all our guests a complementary food basket as a welcome to Rome.
If you are looking for nature, art, culture and comfort, Casa Marzia is definitely ideal place for you!
The price includes:
• City tax
• Electricity , water and gas
• Sheets and blankets
• Towels for the bathroom and kitchen
• Pots and pans
• Microwave oven
• Washing machine
• Wi - Fi
• Tourist brochures
Interakcija s gostima
We will be happy to wait for you to hand over the keys, show you the apartment and give you all the information to help you to have a wonderful holiday in Rome.We will be available via telephone and email if you may need anything .
We hope you feel at home, we ask to be respectful of the house and neighbors and smoking only on the terrace.
Parties are not allowed.