In Tahoe City - this cabin is close to EVERYTHING (Northstar, Squaw, Downtown Tahoe City, Kings Beach and more). It has a full kitchen & washer / dryer. KID. 2 Bedroom- 2 Bathrooms. Amenities: pool-tennis-spa-clubhouse & more.
The Neighborhood: About 18 mins from Squaw / Alpine Meadows resort, and 20 mins from Northstar. The best location in Lake Tahoe - a great year round North Shore location at a very affordable price. Bike/drive to Truckee River and River Ranch
Here are 10 things that are super important:
1. Pool / Hot Tub / CoEd Dry Sauna key - its on a hook in the
entrance. To get in the Hot-tub area, just scan the card over the box
(there is no code) and it will open. The hot tub ends at 8:45pm, the
Sauna heat stops at 9pm. Please make sure you return the key to the
hook before you leave the property. There is a $100 replacement fee
for it (that's what the HOA charges me)
2. Front Door keys, once you open the door, please replace the key in
the lock box. (in case you forget it. code will be emailed / test to you before your arrival as it changes). There are 2 keys on the hook
you can use for your convenience. Please put them back in the place
when you leave the property. ONLY TOP LOCK is used, DEAD BOLT is not in use.
3. Check in is 4pm, check out is 11am. I CAN be flexible if there are no guests checking in / out. But you must text me before you arrive & I must approve.
4. Heat - I left it at 55F in the WINTER. Please make sure when you leave it is no lower than 55F. Very IMPORTANT, otherwise pipes will freeze :(
5. Food & Stuff: There is coffee/ tea some other snacks, help
yourself. There is also a Belgian Waffle Maker,
an Electric Fondu Set and pancake (URL HIDDEN) enjoy!
6. Garbage: Please make sure to take out garbage BEFORE you leave to
the Garbage Dump.
7. Parking - you can park anywhere were there is space, there is no
designated parking spot. In the mornings (sometime between 9am-11am)
there may be the Property Manager knocking on your door to let you know
that the snowplough equipment is here and to kindly move it to another
space in 15 minutes while they plough the area.
8. Shuttle - there is a FREE evening Shuttle (Schedule attached) the
stop is right outside. You can go to Tahoe City (5 min Shuttle Ride)
to eat / drink if you don't want to drive, or if you take the shuttle
from across the street is will take you to Tahoe vista, Alpine, the
9. WiFi - Passcode written on Modem.
Ovaj domaćin ima 17 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije