Two room apartment located only two mins walk from Kyoto station. It has two separate rooms with beds and futons that can take up to 6 guests.
From Kyoto station guests can enjoy easy access to all sites in Kyoto area.
The apartment has two separate rooms and they can turn into bedrooms. Up to 6 people can stay in the apartment at one time.
* Living room *
Living room is equipped with TV and separate speakers to plug phones to listen music.
* Towels and Sheets *
All futons come with clean sheets and pillow cases. Clean towels will be provided to the entire number of guests.
* Kitchen *
Kitchen is well stocked with all necessary items for cooking.
* Bathroom *
There is separate bathroom with bathtub and shower.
* Toilet *
There is one toilet room and separate from bathroom.
* Washing *
Guests can wash their cloth in washing machine in the bathroom.
* Wifi *
One mobile Wifi device is provided. The device can be used outside the house to stay conncted.
** Reasons to book this place **
1. Only two mins walk from Kyoto station.
2. There are many places to shop and eat near the apartment.
3. Reaching to popular sites such as Golden Temple, Fushimi Inari Shrine, Arashiyama, Osaka and Nara is very easy from Kyoto station.
** Reasons NOT to book this place **
1. This is not two bedroom apartment. It has one bed room and one dining room where futons can be placed.
Guests have access to entire facilities inside the house. These are available only to guests staying in the apartment and not shared with anybody else.
-Detailed house manual will be provided for the self check in.
- Please be informed that the tatami floor may have the special scent of grass.
- no loud noise or big party
- smoking only allowed outside the building or balcony
Airbnb messaging and emails will be used for communication with guests. For emergencies guests can reach the host for immediate assistance.
House manual with details such as directions to the apartment and house rules will be sent to confirmed guests.
Hello, I am from Hyogo and I love Kyoto so I want to share the most popular sites in Kyoto with you!
Enjoy staying my listings in Kyoto, my second home town!