The double room with its own bathroom is located in the loft. It is bright and quiet. The house is cosy and very welcoming. The neighbourhood is safe and very green. There's good public transport to Wimbledon station, but if you prefer to walk, it's only 15 minutes.
• There is no smoking in the house or the garden.
• We are situated in a residential area, so please be considerate to our neighbours. Quiet time after 10pm.
• We are a family with young children, so should you come back late, please be quiet and make sure you lock the two doors.
• In the house we take our shoes off, so we'd appreciate it if you do the same.
• We want you to be happy. If there is anything you need please ask.
A warm and happy welcome to all of you.
We are a young friendly family with children.
My name is Paola, and I am an alternative wedding photographer, my husband Robert works as an art director for a National newspaper.
Our home is quirky, creative and very relaxed.
We love travelling and meeting new people.
We respect nature, animals and enjoy outdoor activities.
We have a passion for music and own an upright piano.
London is a great place to visit and there are plenty of opportunities to discover the most interesting things.
We hope you will like the city as much as we do.