Across the road from Chippenham railway station, this beautiful studio used to be part of the stables of the local manor house: the "main line" stop before the railways arrived in 1850. Original wooden beams and flooring. Now converted to luxury accommodation, ensuite bathroom, kitchen, washer/dryer, wifi etc
NEW for 2017: fast fibreoptic Internet!
The apartment used to be a hay loft of the stables of the local manor house. Original wooden beams, hardwood flooring, and other features.
Now converted to luxury accommodation, ensuite bathroom with walk-in power-shower, kitchen, internet etc
Situated just across the road from Chippenham railway station, with direct line to Bath, Bristol, London etc, and buses to local villages such as Castle Combe and Lacock (Harry Potter).
Being in the town centre, all the shops, restaurants, and takeaways are a minutes walk away. There's also a cinema around the corner.
It's the perfect place to stay whether for business or pleasure. For convenience and independence, there is self-service access via keysafes, but I or a nice neighbour will always be on hand to help you with anything you might need... so make yourself at home in my home!
There's no better place in town to stay!
Full apartment rental. Amenities include:
- 24 hour central heating
- WIFI internet, TV
- 120cm double bed with memory foam mattress
- Electric power shower
- Electric hob, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dryer
Guests have the apartment to themselves. During short stays, guests may also leave a pram or pushchair in the communal hallway downstairs, provided there is room and it does not cause an obstruction.
Interakcija s gostima
Check-in and out is handled through a key safe system, allowing guests total flexibility, independence and privacy. Details of this, as well as directions, contact numbers etc are sent with the booking confirmation. I'm usually away but remain contactable and my lovely neighbour is on hand if needed.
Please note if you are enquiring for 2 people but require separate beds, there maybe a charge for the supply of extra linen and bedding. Please enquire, as this is not automatically offered by airbnb, unless you are booking for 3 or more people.
Other places to stay nearby:
This studio is in the same building as another one-bed flat which may also be available for rent: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/553538
There is also another place downstairs which I live in but is sometimes available for let: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/1536285
My mother also has 2 lovely rooms just down the road:
She is charming and bakes yummy cakes and makes chocolate truffles amongst many other things.
1. Bookings made more than 3 weeks in advance of the check-in date should be pre-agreed: please message us first. We reserve the right to move or cancel Instant Bookings which do not comply with this rule.
2. No smoking inside the building
3. No pets, unless specifically approved. There maybe a surcharge.
4. No unregistered guests, unless specifically approved
5. No loud music or parties
6. Please switch on the cooker extractor fan while cooking
7. Check-out is by 11am, please ask if you wish to have a later check-out
8. No parking at the property, unless booked in advance (details on request)
If arriving by car please provide your vehicle details (model, colour, and registration number). This is to avoid unnecessary contact during your stay if there is a parking conflict.
9. Please close the shutters when out, and leave closed when windy, or if children are present (security features are not yet installed)
Ovaj domaćin ima 310 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije