Kiahuna 406 -wonderful 1 bedroom at awesome Kiahuna Plantation short walk to beaches. Free midsize rental car with Lihue airport pick up.
*Free mid-size car while cars are available. Not valid with any other special offers. Car can be upgraded for minimal fee. Includes airport pick up and drop off, unlimited mileage and taxes. Cars are on a 24 hour basis so if flight arrival and departure times exceed the number of days reserved, there will be an additional charge.
Invoking the natural elements of ‘aina (land) and kai (sea), Kiahuna 406 delights with tasteful furnishings and tropical touches. Bring the ohana – family – and experience true relaxation just a five-minute walk from world-class beaches.
When it’s time for a little downtime, head into the cozy living room, where a flowered couch and two wicker chairs beckon you to put your feet up. You’ve spent the day riding the waves outside, now it’s time to relax and do another type of surfing, flipping through the cable channels on the flat-screen TV.
Slide open the back patio doors and let the inside and outside collide, with ocean breezes blowing across the private patio and into the living room.
Light and bright, the kitchen boasts full-size appliances, ample counter space and everything you need to whip up meals. After you’ve prepared a delicious meal, sit down as a family at the 4-person dining table next to the kitchen. Or, dine al fresco out on the patio’s 4-person table.
Rest up for another day of fun and sun in the master bedroom’s king bed, decorated with neutral tropical colors. The living room’s couch doubles as a sleeper sofa for extra guests. Getting ready for the day is a breeze thanks to plenty of storage and complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries in the bathroom.
All of our properties have modern amenities to make your stay as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Bluetooth stereos and Smart TVs offer the latest in entertainment, and our electronic charging stations mean your group will never have to fight over outlets.
Minutes to gorgeous Poipu area beaches
Across the street from Poipu Shopping Village and Poipu Beach Athletic Club
Includes FREE membership to Poipu Beach Athletic Club
Located on beautiful lush tropical grounds
Beach activity center
On-site laundry facility
Fully equipped kitchen
Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries
All linens provided
Beach towels provided by the Kiahuna Plantation beach hut
Start up kit of paper and cleaning products such as paper towels, toilet paper, laundry detergent, etc.
Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee
Master bedroom: king bed
Living room: sofa sleeper
Unit 406 is located on the 1st floor in building 40.
FREE ACCESS TO THE POIPU BEACH ATHLETIC CLUB located across the street with pool, hot tub, waterslide, gym, sports courts and more
Interakcija s gostima
1. Free Membership to Poipu Beach Athletic Club: Vacation is meant for overindulging but if you’re feeling a little guilty, visit one of the island’s only fitness centers. It’s also the perfect spot for relaxing with pool, hot tub, tennis and basketball courts and shuffleboard.
2. Ground Floor Condo: Convenient and easy to access, the ground floor condo is ideal for those with mobility issues. Right out your front door, you’re treated to a lush tropical oasis.
3. Conveniently and Centrally Located: It’s easy to stuff your face and shop til you drop with the Poipu Shopping Center and Little Fish coffeehouse across the street and the Plantation Gardens restaurant on site.
We are available by phone, text and email.
Start your day off with a latte from local favorite Little Fish Coffee, then pop into a few boutiques for an island souvenir at Poipu Shopping Village. From there, the world is your oyster.
Stroll through famous Moir Gardens, home to rare orchids and cacti, or grab a towel and some sunscreen and make the short 3-minute walk down to award-winning Poipu Beach for paddle boarding, swimming, and sunbathing. Depending on the season, you may even spot some breaching whales. Once you’ve soaked up enough rays, head to Plantation Gardens Restaurant & Bar for a handcrafted cocktail and some regional Pacific Rim cuisine while watching the sun sink into the ocean.
If you’re looking for a resort-style stay, we have you covered. You`ll receive complimentary access to the Poipu Beach Athletic Club, home to a fitness center, hot tub and sparkling pool with a waterslide and sand-bottomed kiddie section – everything you need to work out, cool off or wind down, just across the street.
Kiahuna Plantation #406
1. Great Vacation Retreats is not affiliated with the onsite management. Please contact us directly with any questions, maintenance issues or concierge requests.
2. Hawaii has a new smoking law which allows smoking only in designated areas outside of any building, 20 feet away from doors. Our units and lanais are all non-smoking. Please use the designated areas if you wish to smoke. They are usually located in the parking lot of the building. There is a $300 fine for smoking in our properties and the State of Hawaii may also impose a fine for not smoking in the designated areas.
3. Please wash off all sand from beach gear and your body before re-entering the units. Outside showers are available at most beaches and outside of most properties. Please do not hang beach towels, swimsuits, etc. from lanai railings.
4. Because we are in a tropical environment, there are insects. Please keep all food covered and stored properly. This will help to discourage roaches, ants, geckos and spiders from having a party.
5. Overstocking refrigerator can cause it to overwork & possibly shut down. Coolers are available upon request.
6. Please respect the quiet environment of Kiahuna Plantation and avoid loud activities between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
7. We love children so please keep a close watch on the keiki.
8. Please dispose of your TRASH in the designated trash areas in parking lot.
**Please do conserve electricity by turning the fans and lights off when you leave to start your day.**
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. For late checkouts please contact Great Vacation Retreats 24 to 48 hours before your scheduled check out time.