This airy and spacious (2,000 sq. ft) duplex apartment is located on famous and tranquil Venice Canals in Venice, CA. It is within a short walking distance to the Venice Beach Boardwalk, Muscle Beach, and shops and cafes along Abbot Kinney Blvd.
* This is a non-smoking apartment. Any smoking inside the apartment will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit.
* Dishes and cookware, if used, must be cleaned by the guests. Otherwise, additional cleaning fee will be assessed from the security deposit.
* No pets allowed.
* Quiet hours: 11 PM - 8 AM.
* Checkout beyond stated checkout time will result in additional fee withheld from the security deposit.
* No use of laundry room between the hours of 1 1 PM and 8 AM.
* Certain time periods (holidays, etc.) may require longer minimum nights stay.
* Please note that this unit is NOT for parties or late night loud noises. If that happens, you will be required to leave and the unused portion of your payment will not be refunded. Please understand that this is done for your and your guests' benefit, so that all of you, as well as our neighbors, have a good night's rest.
I was born in Russia and permanently moved to the US in 1987 with my family. Before settling in Venice, CA, I lived in Los Angeles and Santa Monica, California, and in Houston, Texas, and worked as a translator/interpreter in the oil and gas industry. My education and background are in sciences and math. I have a husband, two children, two grandchildren, two dogs, and many many friends. I have been involved in rental properties for the past fifteen years, give or take. I absolutely love to travel and have been to almost every corner of the world, except for Australia and Africa.