*Free Mid-size Car with Poipu Shores 304A - Gorgeous, renovated oceanfront gem. 2 bed/2 bath, heated Pool!
*Free mid-size car while cars are available. Not valid with any other special offers. Car can be upgraded for minimal fee. Includes airport pick up and drop off, unlimited mileage and taxes. Cars are on a 24 hour basis so if flight arrival and departure times exceed the number of days reserved, there will be an additional charge.
Don’t settle for a cramped hotel room with a view of the parking lot when you can live it up in a airy condo with a million-dollar view. Poipu Shores 304A invites your ohana – family – to experience the best of Hawaii!
Sunsets don’t get much better than what you’ll get from lounge chairs on the private lanai. Thanks to the third-floor location, the views are even more spectacular! Don`t worry about the steps; the building has a convenient elevator to get you and all your belongings to the third floor.
Tropical touches in the living room put you in full vacation mode. When you’re ready for some downtime, curl up on the couch or love seat and flip through the channels on the 32” TV with DVD player.
The pretty tile flooring flows into the dining area and kitchen, where you’ll find more high-end touches like granite counters, tile backsplash and handsome wood-grain cabinets. Cooking is a cinch too, thanks to a practical layout, full-size appliances and starter kit of Kauai Company Coffee and condiments.
Wake up to the blue waters of the Pacific in the master bedroom with king bed and en-suite bathroom with granite counters and tile shower and tub. The 2nd bedroom sleeps two more in a queen bed and the living room sofa is also a queen sofa sleeper with new mattress. The 2nd full bath has a granite vanity and walk-in, tiled shower with a side-by-side washer and dryer next door.
All of our Great Vacation Retreats have modern amenities to make your stay as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. Bluetooth stereos and Smart TVs offer the latest in entertainment, and our electronic charging stations mean your group will never have to fight over outlets.
Amazing ocean views
Watch turtles in the cove below
Whale watching, in season
Heated swimming pool
Fully equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances Washer/Dryer
WiFi 40" Flat screen cable TV with DVD
Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee
All linens including beach towels provided
Starter kit of paper & cleaning supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent provided
Master bedroom: King bed
Guest bedroom: Queen bed
Living room: Queen sleeper sofa
Interakcija s gostima
1. Flexible, Roomy Floor Plan: No need to bring the air mattress! With two nice-sized bedrooms with a king and a queen bed, plus a pull-out queen sleeper sofa, there’s plenty of comfortable sleeping space for your family.
2. Million-Dollar Views: Thanks to its third-floor location, the condo offers spectacular oceanfront views from the lanai, as well as inside. Watch the dolphins and sea turtles play in the blue waters year-round and the humpback whales travel through the area in the winter.
3. Gorgeous Pool and Grounds: Spend the afternoon worshipping the sun out at the sparkling pool. At the end of the day, watch the sunset from the pool area. Many guests love to gather in the grassy area next to the pool for an even better view.
You will receive check in directions after final payment is made. The property has a lockbox and you will be able to go directly to the property to check in after 3p.m. on your check in date.
Grab the towels, umbrellas and beach chairs and take a short 5-minute walk to Brennecke Beach, a hot spot for turtle watching and bodyboarding. A large grassy area with picnic tables and covered pavilions connects Brennecke to popular Poipu Beach. Along with snorkeling, swimming and surfing, Poipu Beach also has a small baby beach protected from the waves that`s perfect for kids.
If you’re looking for a resort-style stay, we have you covered. For an additional fee you’ll have uninhibited access to the Poipu Beach Athletic Club, home to a fitness center, hot tub and sparkling pool with a waterslide and sand-bottomed kiddie section – everything you need to work out, cool off or wind down.
1. Great Vacation Retreats is not affiliated with the onsite management. Please contact us directly with any questions, maintenance issues or concierge requests.
2. Hawaii has a new smoking law which allows smoking only in designated areas outside of any building, 20 feet away from doors. Our condos and lanais are all non-smoking. Please use the designated areas if you wish to smoke. They are usually located in the parking lot of the building. There is a $300 fine for smoking in our properties and the State of Hawaii may also impose a fine for not smoking in the designated areas.
3. Please wash off all sand from beach gear and your body before re-entering the condo. Outside showers are available at most beaches and outside of most properties. Please do not hang beach towels, swimsuits, etc. from lanai railings.
4. Because we are in a tropical environment, there are insects. Please keep all food covered and stored properly. This will help to discourage roaches, ants, geckos and spiders from having a party.
5. Overstocking refrigerator can cause it to overwork & possibly shut down. Coolers are available upon request.
6. Please respect the quiet environment of Poipu Shores and avoid loud activities between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
7. Pool hours are 8am to Sunset.
We love children so please keep a close watch on the keiki.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. For late checkouts please contact Great Vacation Retreats 24 to 48 hours before your scheduled check out time.
CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION RULES
In order to make sure all our guests have a pleasant vacation, we ask that you review and comply with the following:
REGISTRATION AND PARKING PASS
All Guests must register with the Front Office and obtain a Parking Pass.
In case of any life-threatening EMERGENCY, Call 911.
Our address is 1775 Pee Road, Poipu Beach.
DOORS AND WINDOWS – Whenever you leave your unit or retire for the night:
a. Lock the entry door and the louvers in the entry door.
b. Lock all sliding glass doors and the windows next to the handle of those doors.
c. In first and second floor units, secure the sliding glass door by placing the wooden rod in the floor track.
DANGER – SEA WALLS AND ROCKS
Please keep children away from the rock walls on the ocean side of the buildings. Serious injury could result from a fall over the wall. Climbing or walking on the rocks beyond the rock walls is prohibited. This is an extremely dangerous area and unpredictable waves can cause serious injury or drowning. Never jump or dive into the water from the rocks. There are submerged rocks and dangerous waves.
FRONT DOOR LOCKS
The front door to your unit locks automatically. Please be sure to carry your key with you when you leave your unit.
POOL AND WEST GATES
Your room key is needed to enter or exit (1) the pool gate and (2) the pedestrian gate at the west end of the property. Be sure these gates securely close behind you when you go through them.
Under Hawaii law this property is a designated non smoking facility, including the rooms and lanais. There are three designated smoking areas on the property (each with a bench/chair and a smokless ash tray), and we ask that you smoke only in these areas: (1) the BBQ between Buildings B and C; (2) the stairs between the lower and middle parking lots; and (3) the small west parking lot.
There are two BBQ areas on property: (1) between Buildings B and C, and (2) on the back side of the elevator shaft for Building A. Association rules require that no cooking be done on the lanais.
The property is equipped with wireless internet access provided by RoomNet, Inc.
1. Using your device’s wireless connection utility, connect to the SSID “Poipu Shores.”
2. Open your internet browser and browse to any publicly accessible web site (e.g., (URL HIDDEN)
3. Access Code – If this is the first time you have connected this device to the RoomNet network:
a) You will be redirected to the Poipu Shores Welcome Page.
b) Enter the access code “Poipu,” and follow the on-screen instructions.
c) You will be able to use this device on the network without re-entry of the access code for seven days.
4. After seven days you will have to re-enter the access code.
For assistance, call RoomNet Customer Care at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
There are two trash dumpsters on the property. Please dispose of your trash only in those dumpsters. They are located as follows:
1. At the west end of the lower parking lot.
2. Building A – In the trash room on the ground floor, next to the west end stairwell; and there are trash chutes at the west end of floors 2, 3 and 4.
There are recycling containers in the HUT (located between Building A and B) for glass (beer bottles only), aluminum cans and plastic.
For the comfort and enjoyment of all of our guests and owners, please observe our "quiet hours" between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
Mahalo for your cooperation and consideration. Enjoy your stay!
Ovaj domaćin ima 563 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a boutique property management company on the islands of Kauai and the Big Island. We are here to help you plan your Hawaiian Experience. All of our properties include free WiFi, free parking, fully equipped kitchens and more great amenities. Carly is our dedicated Airbnb team member and checks our account very frequently to make sure all of your questions are answered as soon as possible. Once on island we are available to help you 24 hours/day. Need a rental car? Where is the best place for a sunset dinner? Where do the locals go? Let us know how we can help you experience the vacation of your dreams!