Perched on a small hill where the wind blows among tall silky-cotton trees, a tranquil place where you can hear the serene songs of nature long forgotten, yet still in the comfort of modern life.
FREE airport (or similar distance) pick up and FREE return transfer to airport (or similar distance) for all guests (Save more than $20 USD).
No Cleaning Fee, No Deposit Fee.
Have a nice time in Southern Bali without being in the noisy center of Kuta ...
Active Holidays, under 10 minutes drive to the beautiful white sands of Jimbaran Beach, Tegal Wangi Beach, Balangan Beach, and around 30 minutes drive to 17 other beaches.
…OF THE HOME – LIVING AREA – SERVICE PROVIDED
• Brand new building (finished 2013) of modern architecture (200 m2 house on 300m2 of land)
• Quiet neighborhood
• Air Conditioner in your room, in common area (living room, dining room & kitchen) if needed
• Hot Water 24 hours (we use 80L Daalderop, one of the best brand in the world)
• House surrounded with garden
• Swimming pool can be used anytime you want
• Free Tea / Coffee / Unlimited mineral bottled water on guest room & car
• Free Nintendo Wii
• FREE Local Mobile SIM with data plan can be provided upon request
• Living room area
• Dining room area
• Power room on first floor
• Kitchen area is fully equipped: (Induction Stove, Microwave, Oven, Steamer, Fridge, Dishwasher, Rice Cooker, etc.)
• Free fresh drinking water from our water dispenser
• FREE Color Print / Color photocopy opportunity provided (for up to 10 pages)
• You will be the only guest in our place.
…OF THE ROOM
• Private area (second floor) with air conditioner, private balcony & amazing view
• Clean and cozy bedroom with a comfortable double bed and a large closet
• Your Own Private Bath and Shower, with all amenities included (Hot Water 24 hours)
• Clean Linen upon arrival, changed every 3rd nights or by request
• Clean Towels with towels hanger, changed every 3rd nights or by request
…OF THE HOSTS
• We speaks excellent English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Helpful and Social. We are willing to help you with all your requests and to make your stay as pleasant as you imagined
• Young and easygoing. We are young and alive… meaning that we know the local scene and can provide you info on where locals go out, eat, etc.
You will get a private room on second floor, private balcony with an amazing view and your own en-suite bathroom (28 m2 in total).
You can access common area such as kitchen, living room, dining room, guest bathroom, garden & swimming pool anytime you want.
You will be the only guest (not shared) in our place.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be staying at the same house. So we can help you plan your vacations. We want to experience life with our guests, so if you want, we are more than happy hanging out together.
Of course if privacy is wanted we do respect that as well, always with a smile in our faces :D
We do have a wild Tokay Gecko (common animal in Bali, considered as harbinger of good luck) living outside at the back porch. Other that it's calling can be heard sometimes, it should be no problem since it's a very shy animal that loves to stay put in his hidden, out of reach spot.
We do not have any strict rules. Only that smoking is not allowed and that we expect you to keep the noise down from midnight to sunrise.
We do not charge any cleaning fee, so please keep the area as clean as you can.
Please turn off the bedroom and bathroom lights also air conditioner (AC) if you want to leave our house.
We are reasonable and social people... if you are the same, we wont need rules, just common sense!
An open minded person who loves to travel the world with his lovely wife.
When not traveling, his favorite pass-time is to clean the house, do some gardening, and sit in front of his computer, or maybe watch a movie or two, or even a marathon of whole seasons of some geeky serial. He can't live without his gadgets.
He really loves to meet new people, passionately helping them to get the most of their time in Bali (can't help it, as it comes naturally from his many, many years as wedding planner & organizer) and of course to share his love of Bali.