- Cozy twin bed in the living room located in the heart of Midtown (E 29th st between Madison and Park Ave)
- You would share the apt with two other roommates in their 20s - 1 male working in finance (living in the bedroom) and a female artist ( sharing the spacious living room with you)
- Please read the description before booking. Thank You!
This is spacious one bedroom apt on the 4th floor (walk-up) of a pre-war building. You will share the space with three roommates. One male working in finance (in the 1 bedroom) and one female artist sharing the space.
Please feel free to use our kitchen and bathroom.
Interakcija s gostima
We used to host in our previous apartment at W35th and 9 Ave for a year. We just moved to Midtown East and are super excited about listing our new apt. We will do our best to make your stay a pleasant experience while in NYC.
- We do provide clean pillow and bed sheet. ( But please bring your own towers)
- Check in is flexible. Check out is 10am.
- Flexible check in ( please let us know what time you arrive our apt). Check out at 10AM ( strictly )
- Please clean the dishes if you use the kitchen
- Please TIDY UP your belongings. The common space is small and cozy, please dont mess it up with your open luggages and make up bags.
- No parties or smoking.
- NO SHOES in the apt ( Yes, we are serious. It would hurt our feelings if you dirtied the floors that we make great efforts to keep clean!)
- Please don't bring guests over.