Located in the heart of the West End, in the midst of Oxford Street shopping district and the Marylebone dining quarter; in walking distance to Regent Street, Soho, Piccadilly Circus, Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace; Bond St tube station is next door.
The flat is located on Gilbert Street, in a charming period building next to West One Shopping Centre and the side exit from Bond Street tube station (but not actually over the exit). The Centre opens at 7.30 am and closes at 10.00 pm (station access is available outside these hours via Oxford Street itself).
Cavendish Buildings is an elegant mansion block dating from the turn of the last century. You will be renting a double bedroom within a cosy and well-lit two bedroom flat. Your bedroom has a 4 ft bed (classified as a small double), suitable for a couple as well as for a single person. Within the bedroom, you will have use of half the wardrobe space, a chest of drawers and a desktop.
If central location at a good price is your priority, this will be an ideal choice. You will be staying in an English gentleman's home with real character, not a bland quasi-hotel room!
Guests have full shared access to the common areas (kitchen, bathroom, drawing room).
The drawing room has a dining table, use of which is encouraged when eating at the flat. There is also a circular work table, a comfortable sofa and leather armchair.
Interakcija s gostima
I work part-time, so am very available for any enquiries or concerns you may have.
Complimentary coffee, tea, biscuits, hot or cold cereal (self-service). Fridge space is available for your own food and drink purchases. Kettle, cafetiere, toaster, hob and microwave may all be used.
1) As we are all adults, sensible and considerate adult behaviour is expected.
2) No smoking within the flat or within the block.
3) When using the bath or shower, the bathmat should be laid on the floor and the window opened for ventilation. You should scrub the bathtub and dry the sides after use, leaving it as clean as you would wish it to be in your own home.
4) Toilet seat should always be put down after use!
5) Care should be taken when opening or closing the curtains in the bedroom or drawing room, using the drawcords at the side.
6) The neighbours can be sensitive about noise, so please be careful with the front door of the flat and the downstairs lobby doors, which will slam unless you hold your hand out to stop them doing so!
Ovaj domaćin ima 57 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije