* IKEBUKURO station. (JR, subway, Seibu, Tobu) / 15 min walk
* KANAMECHO station. (subway) / 3 min walk
* From Both 2 stations, very easy to get Shinjuku, Harajuku,
Shibuya, Ginza, Tokyo, Daikanyama, Jiyugaoka, Ebisu, Yokohama and more.
* Not shared room, Not private room, entire house is only for you!
* Capacity: 6 guests (The rate on the top is for 1 or 2 guests. )
* Luggage keeping before and after check in and out is available.
-Not shared room, Not private room, entire house is only for you!
-A spacious of 45 sq meter one story house decorated with fusion handcrafted items.
-3 beds and extra 3 sets of futon to accommodate up to 6 guests.
-Free unlimited wi-fi. (the pocket wi-fi is available until the end of September.)
-Kitchen: gas stove with 2 burners / microwave oven / cookware / fridge with freezer / dishes and cutlery
-Bathroom: a shower with no bath tub a toilet is in a separate room / shampoo, conditioner & body soap / hair dryer / towels
-A washing machine and an iron are available.
-Supermarket and laundromat / 1 min walk
-The hosts live just behind this house, we are happy to help you anytime.
You will have the whole house to yourselves.
Interakcija s gostima
We live just behind this listing.
Happy to help you anytime when we are home.
- This house still has its traditional charm, decorated with fusion handcrafted style to make you feel at home.
- Mind your head here and there where ceiling has low spots at joints, it is a typical feature of Japanese traditional residential architecture.
-Shoes off inside.
-Turn off lights and A/C when you go out to help us save energy.
-Please separate trash: Burnable (food, paper, plastic) / Recyclable (cans, plastic bottles, glass).
-Please do not cook meat or fish in the kitchen.
-**Please make sure the fire is out after cooking.
Ovaj domaćin ima 225 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, there! My name is Kanae, I am originally from Osaka, I moved to Tokyo in 2013.
I live behind the Airbnb house with my husband Tsunaki and a dog called Kojiro.
We are pretty outgoing people and enjoy eating out, we can happily help you in this department not only in Tokyo but if you are going to Osaka, we are full of good information, too! I like going out for lunch in kimono sometimes and watching Korean TV drama. Tsunaki had stayed in New Zealand for a year in 1988. So he speaks English better than me. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you!
Our listing -all listhing and host's house are located next door.
5,000 JPY off for the new account.