Located within the well-known 5 Star Resort Carneros Resort & Spa (formerly The Carneros Inn) in the Carneros Region of Napa Valley. Spectacular views from the private roof-top sundeck. Access to the resort's top-notch restaurants. Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, 20 minutes from Yountville, 45 minutes from St. Helena. A very short drive (5 minutes or less) to some of the best wineries Napa Valley has to offer, and where some of the best chardonnay and pinot noir grapes are grown anywhere.
Our home has approximately 2,600 square feet indoors and over 1,600 square feet outdoor living space including
- A great room with 16 foot ceilings, Living Room, Dining Roon and Professional Kitchen
- Two master suites, each w/ master bathrooms
- A media room with a pull-out Queen Bed and an additional third bathroom
- All Bathrooms had 12" diameter rainforest shower heads
- French doors that spill onto the private landscaped courtyard w/ fireplace
- Large upstairs covered/uncovered sundeck with views of the countryside
- Recently renovated professional kitchen
You will have access to our home, as well public spaces of The Carneros Inn.
- FARM restaurant
- Boon Fly restaurant
- U.S. Post Office
Interakcija s gostima
Depending upon arrival time we will greet you and show you around (if you like). If not possible we encourage you to text (call or email) us with any questions large or small, as it's important to us your vacation be relaxing and free of frustration. We will provide you with a detailed property guide prior to your arrival.
A signed rental agreement is required, and will be sent to the Guest once the reservation has been finalized.
We welcome those who'll honor our home and treat as their own.
- maximum number of people permitted in home is four
- No smoking
- No pets
- We kindly request you be extremely careful if drinking red wine so as to not spill on our furniture and carpet
Kim and I love the Napa lifestyle, especially the resort lifestyle where we live. Everything about Napa is great from the pace of life to the food and wine to the weather and the many outdoor things there are to do. We love travelling (going to Prague and Croatia this Fall), fitness, golf, reading, cooking, and most of all our two Cavaliers Midgie & Maggie. They are our children as we didn't have any together. Big fans of Country music. We keep a very clean house and know you would feel very comfortable here.