4 spavaće sobe
Villa familiale tout confort, vue sur mer, plages à moins d'un km, idéalement située dans les collines verdoyantes des Issambres, à proximité du Golfe de Saint-Tropez. Calme assuré.
Proche du port, des restaurants et commerces, du centre de voile et du complexe thalasso des Issambres.
NOTE FOR THE OCCUPANTS OF "LOU BAOU"
Welcome to our house!
We hope you will enjoy your stay.
You will be welcomed by our neighbour, Mr. Vincent Figueras, who will hand over the key to you. Please contact him to specify the time of your arrival (mobile: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or fixed: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Here are some useful tips and recommendations for your stay.
I. To bring with you:
1. - Bed linen (4 x two single beds - please take sheets and not duvet covers)
2. - Towels and bath towels
3. - Kitchen towels
II. Food supplies and cleaning products:
1. - The food supplies in the kitchen may be used provided they are replaced by something equivalent.
2. - Cleaning products: same.
- When you leave the house, always close the shutters.
IV. Practical tips:
1. Be careful not to slam the door with the keys inside !!
2. Waste is to be sorted (YELLOW = paper, cardboard, metal containers; GREY = everything else) and to be put in plastic bags, placed in small kitchen bins.
3. Please deposit everyday these plastic bags in the waste containers outside the house.
4. We recommend that you place the waste containers along the fence, and not near the house and that you always close the lid with two elastic bands. The waste containers are to be put out at the street on the days indicated on the memo in the kitchen. Close the waste containers with the elastic bands, even when they are at the street (the waste collection service knows about the elastic bands).
The closets in the corridor near the bedrooms on the ground floor and the first floor are reserved for the owners.
VI. Central Heating:
Is only necessary during the winter months.
The thermostat is in the entrance hall behind the door. If you leave the house during the day, it is advised to lower the temperature of the thermostat.
- When it is windy, attach the shutters to the façade as soon as you open them.
- We kindly ask you to maintain the house during your stay.
- The end-of-stay cleaning will be done by Ms Sandrine Provitolo (tel. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) who knows the house. If the cleanliness of the house is poor and therefore a more than normal cleaning is required, additional charges will be deducted from the guarantee.
IX. Anomaly or problem:
- If you find an anomaly or something non-compliant, please inform within 48 hours one of the following persons. You may also contact us for any other question you may have:
• Mrs. Bénédicte Mosseray-Piessevaux - Tel. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Mr. Vincent Piessevaux - Tel. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
WE WISH YOU A NICE STAY AT LOU BAOU!