Hi! welcome to choose my apt!
Here you will experience the coolest Tokyo life while living in the most authentic district of Tokyo.
The apartment is located in Shinjuku City, the most prosperous area of traffic, just a 4-minute walk distance to Sin-Okubo Sta.
Close to Tokyo's most famous entertainment district Kabukicho.
(Okubo sta) → 8 minutes walk
(Shinjuku) →2 minutes train /16 minutes walk
(Shibuya) → 10 minutes train
There are 5 Futons prepared.(If you want to use with a margin,3or4people is best, I think.)
1, The room of the apartment will belong to you and you will not share it with any other guests. Including kitchen and toilet.
2,You are free to use all of the Electrical appliances and FMCG products.
Interakcija s gostima
Please feel free if you want to communicate with Japanese.
I am ready to help your travel :)
please send me a message if you need anything!
I’m preparing room key in post box.
You can get key from there directly and check-in.
Regarding to house rules, could you confirm below?
I think there is not so strange one:)
1. Please take off your shoes at the entrance
2. Non smoking anywhere in this house or building.
3. If you smoke outside, please concern about neighbors and please do not make mess there.
4. Please keep quiet from 9pm to 7am.
5. Please do not bring anyone home without permission.
6. Please do not take anything home such as cooking equipment and so on.
7. Please turn off all the lights, TV, and AC before you leave house.
8. Please do not answer entry-phone if someone you don’t know is there.
9. No pets allowed.
10.Please keep your trash in your room till you check-out.
11. I don’t come for cleaning while you stay so please keep clean.
12. Please do not lose house key or you have to pay for new one.
13. Please call or message me immediately if something happen to you.
14. Please keep this house as clean as before you check in.
15. If you check out too late and affect cleaning job, you might have to pay additional fee.
16. If you leave something big things like baby cars or suitcases in the house, I need to charge you for disposal fee.
Hi! this is Tommy!
I'm from Okinawa(southernmost prefecture of Japan) and now living at Tokyo.
I can speak English and Japanese.
Now I'm doing my business at web & gaming industry.
・What I like
-Nature. especially beautiful sea
-Meal and Drinking
I love to meet nice and new people.
Please feel free to talk if you are interested in things above.
Thanks! see you in tokyo :D