1 spavaća soba
A large apartment for 6 close to JR Yamanote line, Otsuka station with easy access to Ikebukuro and Shinjuku. It is only a three minute walk to the station. This apartment is located in a very quiet residential environment, with many places to eat and drink nearby. It is ideal for families and couples looking for spacious accommodation. It has been newly renovated with a large kitchen a clean interior and a new bath. This apartment has everything you need to enjoy your stay in Tokyo.
Great for families of up to 6, the apartment is very new and spacious with a living room and 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and 2 double sofa beds. It also has a shower/bath, a large kitchen, air-conditioner and other amenities to make your stay comfortable.
The whole apartment is free for guest use, including shampoo/rinse, kitchen accessories, plates, umbrellas and other amenities.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of the building.
- please don’t make noise especially during the night, the apt is in residential area.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in the shelf. Those are for the next guests.
- Please take your valuable belongings along when you are out.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy part of our culture in Japan!
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 11 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm Takanori, I live in Tokyo Japan, and I love traveling around the world. Which was one of the reasons I decided to start hosting guests on Airbnb, as when I visited England, I had the chance to stay at an Bnb place in the northern parts that was a great experience. I thought that the idea was great and was something that could and should be done here in Japan. Anyway, I look forward to hosting a lot of guests from around the world.