Explore Williamsburg and NYC from this 1BR apartment in a luxury building located in the heart of Williamsburg near McCarren Park. Five minute walk to the L train and an Aireloome mattress! Also, try out our Peloton spin bike (shoes req).
Fully furnished one bedroom apartment that is ideal for couples and families looking to explore NYC and Williamsburg:
- Queen sized bed with Aireloome Mattress
- Living room with 60 inch Ultra HD TV
- HD Fios Cable, AppleTV & Roku: Netflix, Amazon Prime and HBO Go included
- Brand new BoConcept couch
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Peloton bike - the ultimate in fitness meeting technology (We have shoes sizes 45 or 41.5 available to borrow)
- Deluxe queen-sized air mattress available, which fits in the living room
- Steps from McCarren park and the L train (minutes to Union Square)!
- Washer/Dryer available for use
- High Speed Wifi
The building is a brand new luxury building featuring a full-time concierge. Guests will have access to a fantastic rooftop areas with great views of New York's skyline, a fully equipped gym, a lobby area with a free coffee machine and Tazo teas, and a lounge area with comfy chairs and a pool table.
The apartment is clean, cool (built-in A/C in both living room and master bedroom), and brand new (painted, floors shining, new fridge, oven, etc.).
5 minute walk to the both the Bedford and Lorimer L or G trains, only one stop and only steps from McCarren park.
Street parking is generally available.
Interakcija s gostima
Here to help and serve as a resource for you on your trip. We will be out of town for your stay, so you will have the place to yourself.
- No smoking in apartment or anywhere in the building including the public areas and the roof deck.
- No parties or extra guests permitted, including the public areas and the roof deck.
- Please keep volumes at reasonable levels as we have some neighbors that are sensitive. The building also enforces quiet hours beginning at 10PM - please limit volumes after that hour.
- Please feel free to use the cast iron pan, but leave the cleaning to Nick - he will wash it and keep it well seasoned.
- If you would kindly throw out the trash before checking out (down the hall past the elevators in the compactor room), we would appreciate it.