Enjoy this private villa on the turquoise waters of Chalk Sound National Marine Park.
Best Beach rated by:
• Huffington Post Best Beaches on Earth
• TripAdvisor Travelers Choice Award Best Beach
• CNN Best Beach 2014
Soak in the sun at this premiere ultra modern luxury waterfront villa located on Chalk Sound. The private villa sits on the calm turquoise waters edge of Chalk Sound National Marine Park.
A short 15-minute drive to Grace Bay Beach gives you the Best Beach Destination rated by:
#1 Huffington Post Best Beaches on Earth
#2 TripAdvisor Travelers Choice Award Best Beach Destination 2015, 2014, 2013
#3 CNN Best Beach 2014
So why not visit this “Beautiful by Nature” island and explore the marvel for yourself? You will be able to read, swim, tan, listen to music and eat outdoors while viewing the ever-changing colors of the renowned teal waters of the Turks and Caicos Islands. If you are a more active traveler feel free to take out our kayaks into the Chalk Sound and explore what nature’s beauty has to offer. We have recently added two paddle boards so you will also be able to explore the sound on your paddle board.
It is about a 15 minute drive to arrive at the gates of Alexandra Villa. We provide airport transfers to the villa for up to 4 guests. Once on site you will enter this spacious 4300 sq. ft. 4 Bedroom 4.5 bathroom villa.
The main living area features an open space modern fully furnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. There is a large dining table that seats 10 for your family and friends to enjoy communal dinners.
The spacious open concept area leads to the Living room which boasts modern leather sofas and a 65" flat screen TV with Cable TV and Wifi offered throughout the property.
Every single bedroom has a king size bed, dresser, and flat screen TV along with a fresh set of clean linens, sheets, pillow cases for you to enjoy a well-deserved good night’s rest. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom consisting of two sinks, toilet, large soaking tub, and stand-up shower. The other three bedrooms also feature ensuite bathrooms consisting of a stand-up shower, toilet, and sink. The villa does have a 4th powder room for our guests’ convenience. Each bathroom will also have soap and shampoo to use for our guests.
Stepping outside onto your private outdoor coral stone patio is where you will spend a majority of your time enjoying unobstructed spectacular Chalk Sound views. The patio offers an ideal spot for enjoying BBQ outdoors and dining al fresco. Laze around in one of many loungers while enjoying a good book, tanning, or simply taking an afternoon nap while the trade wind breezes cool you down from the Caribbean temperatures. Take a morning dip in our infinity pool that sinks into the patio overlooking the majestic waters of Chalk Sound.
Feeling adventurous? Take the plunge from our deck into the sound and go for a swim or snorkeling quest. Use our kayaks to explore Chalk Sound National Marine Park. Take a 2-minute drive and go to Sapodilla Bay Beach, Taylor Bay Beach and Las Brisas Restaurant which are some of the other local attractions in the Chalk Sound area. There are plenty of things to see and do during your stay at the Villa Capri.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us as we will gladly provide you with any additional information.
Features and Amenities include:
*Villa with over 4300 sq. ft. of interior living space and 4000 sq. ft. of outdoor living
*Monitored Security System
*24 hour on-call maintenance
*Gazebo with commercial-grade brand new BBQ/Grill, refrigerator and sink outdoors
*Dock with direct access to Chalk Sound
*2 Standup Paddle boards
*Air Conditioning costs included in price of rental up to a limit of $100, you will be charged for extra at the end of your stay.
*Washer and Dryer
*Cable TV and Wifi throughout villa, Apple TV in the main living area
*2 Pack and Plays, 2 playpens, 1 high chair, 1 rocking chair
*Chef/Catering available upon request at extra charge
*Snorkeling/Tours/Fishing excursions available upon request at extra charge
Interakcija s gostima
Our property manager Dinesh, Julian and Faye from Island Escapes will be on call should you need any assistance.
There are 2 Pack and Plays, 2 playpens and 1 high chair available at the Villa.
WE DO NOT TAKE WIRE TRANSFERS. WE DO NOT SEND INVOICES. IF ANYONE IS ASKING YOU DO GIVE THEM A WIRE TRANSFER IN AN EMAIL DO NOT WIRE THEM MONEY. PLEASE ONLY GO THROUGH AirBNB OR ANY OTHER SITE WE'RE LISTED ON TO PAY. THANKS!
If you want to pay in two installments 50% now and the balance is due within sixty (60) days prior to your arrival, this is not the place to book. We do however allow you to do that, please inquire.
1. No smoking.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Neither Island Escapes (TCI) Ltd nor the Owners are liable for any accidents or injuries sustained by renters or their guests. Renters shall be responsible for taking care to ensure that all furnishings, appliances and house contents are maintained in good condition, that the premises are kept in a clean and sanitary manner and that all refuse is securely bagged and placed in the waste containers provided. The Property must always be secured prior to being left unattended. Physical damage to any part of the Property or its contents will be the responsibility of the Renter. All disputes shall be settled under the Laws of the Turks & Caicos Islands. The Property Manager shall be responsible for the airport greeting, house orientation, maid services and general care of rental home and tenants during rental.
4. Renters hereby accept full responsibility for all long-distance telephone and air conditioning charges (if applicable) incurred by them during their tenancy, such charges to be paid prior to guest leaving the Islands. For lines which are barred from international dialing and internet service, credit cards may be used to access these services. All Renters are asked to sign a Statement of Liability form on arrival to cover any of the above noted where necessary.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval of the owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Beach Towels provided.
9. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages to cover costs of repair.
In the event of hurricane or similar, we will honor the rescheduling of your booking within 12 months, subject to availability. Renter acknowledges that trip cancellation insurance has been recommended.
We're Janine and John and we live to love life! We travel a ton, with our pup Dwight all over the world, because life is well...just too short.
When we found ourselves in the Turks and Caicos we absolutely had to be there, more than staying at a hotel for a few nights.
When we stepped into this Villa we instantly knew we had to have it. Why? The house just rocks and you've just never seen turquoise like this turquoise in your whole life, we've traveled the world to find it, it's right here and this Villa sits right on it.
Sure we could have gone to Hawai'i, it would be a helluva lot faster to get to for us, but the water, the people, the food and the house are too amazing to pass up.
We like modern so that's what you'll find in Villa Capri, everything is very modern and great quality. We're constantly upgrading the Villa because we like to stay in killer places so this has to live up to that too. As a result you'll love it.
And we live on feedback so anything you say we'll take to heart.
Hope you take advantage of this special place and stay, you won't be disappointed!
Cheers, John and Janine (and Dwight The Pup)