Ideal location to relax in the heart of downtown, a few steps from The Village, Old Montreal, Chinatown & Plateau Mont-Royal. This room is large. You'll love the beautiful Greek columns and French doors. The home has everything you need to be comfy.
Here are some very simple rules for staying in this space:
1. Always keep the doors locked, even when you are inside the home. The front door locks with a separate lock (do not use the lock on the doorknob or you will be locked out).
2. Be respectful of the property, do not alter anything (walls, furniture, sheets, etc.)
3. You may listen to music at reasonable volumes until 11 PM, but later it is prohibited.
4. No parties please.
5. Guests who are not registered cannot stay overnight.
6. You may use the washer and drier, but please try to air dry your clothes with the rack as to save energy.
7. You may hang out in the back balcony, but the backyard is off limits.
8. Pets not allowed.
9. No smoking inside, please use the back balcony and place cigarettes in the ashtrays.
Ovaj domaćin ima 5 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a young professional living in the heart of downtown Montreal. I was born and raised in this part of the city, Chinatown to be precise, and I have lived 3 years in Mexico. I have worked in the hotel business as well as customer service, and I have a passion for discovering new and interesting places. What I love about hosting people is that I could share some of my culture with them, and learn from them too. I like to learn a bit about my guests before hosting them; this way I can ensure they have the most pleasant experience. Be sure to contact me if you have questions on Montreal or my space.