Located in trendy Yaletown of DT Vancouver, steps away from shopping on Robson St, nightlife on Granville, restaurants in yaletown& transit. Showhome quality 2bed/2bath enjoys SW Exposure on 17th floor w amazing city views. Large patio.
*Parking MAY be available upon request and extra charge*
Located in trendy Yaletown of DT Vancouver, steps away from shopping on Robson St, nightlife on Granville, restaurants in yaletown& transit. Location is perfect.
You cannot beat the decor, design and high quality furnishings this chic suite as to offer. Showhome quality 2bed/2bath enjoys SW Exposure on 17th floor w amazing city views. Custom murphy bed in the 2nd bed. Both bedrooms have custom closet organizers, beautiful designer furnishings&lighting. Highend kitchen is equipped with S/S appliances, GAS RANGE, and lots of storage. Large patio.
Will have custom welcome package, plenty of linens and towels, easy, friendly and flexible check-in upon arrival!
Beautifully decorated with modern urban finishings the home features:
Custom welcome package and "Vancouver Locals Guide Kit"
Washer Dryer + Complimentary Detergent and Bounce
2 Bathrooms, including a full size tub, and fresh towels
1 Queen Bed + 1 Double Custom Murphy Bed with fresh linens
Sectional Sofa and Coffee table
Kitchen table that seats 4
Living room TV + Master Bedroom Smart TV
Fully Equipped Modern Kitchen with Gas Stove and Dishwasher
High speed Wifi
Balcony with elevated seating
One Underground Parking Stall
*Parking MAY be available upon request and extra charge*
Children's Play Area
Rooftop Garden Patio
Interakcija s gostima
I am super friendly and helpful! If there are any questions or concerns I will be available 24/7 for assistance or advice, we will be staying close by so any concerns can be addressed quickly. I am also very flexible and understand that your flights may change or be delayed so am willing to help work with your schedule. Want to know the best restaurants downtown? Popular activities? Or Sites to see? We can point you in the right direction with our custom "Insiders Local Vancouver Guide" waiting for you in the cutest welcome kit!
This is a newly purchased unit which is why there are not many photos. More will be uploaded shortly we are doing some upgrading and waiting for our professional photos to come in. Thank you for your understanding.
1. IT IS UNDERSTOOD, that when you finalized booking, you have READ THE HOUSE RULES, are ok with it, can abide by it and have no questions. Any notice and/or fine issued by HOA/STRATA that indicates your dates of stay and any damages to the property will be charged against your security deposit. If there is anything here that needs clarification, please feel free to ask me first before you finalize booking.
2. We will require government issued IDs as proof upon check-in. Airbnb Profile photo and description required.
3. MUST HAVE an accessible phone with roaming access to calls OR data (specially if you are not from Canada) BEFORE you arrive in Vancouver. We will decline to host you, if you do not have this accessibility. This phone is necessary so we can coordinate BEFORE you arrive in Vancouver, ensure a hassle-free check in and you can easily reach me for directions or assistance if needed while in town. This will also save us both a lot of frustration when an unforeseen issue arise. Make sure you have activated your roaming service BEFORE you leave your country, because there is NO store in or near the airport/Amtrak/port station where you can get a SIM card.
4. NO early check-in. Check in is at 3 PM, Check out is at 11 AM. (Please do not arrive in front of the building earlier than 3PM unless we had an agreement. Condo keys will be available ONLY at 3PM check in time, NOT before.)
5. Please expect a phone call from me. I will not only give you a courtesy call to welcome you to my home but also to coordinate all details of your arrival and departure as your travel date gets closer. Please consider the fact that you will be staying in someone else's home and not a hotel where there is a doorman at the lobby waiting for your arrival anytime you choose to. When you arrive, we have to let you in myself, buzz you in remotely (if intercom facility is available) or have to coordinate with other people to meet you if I am out of town. That require a lot of pre-planning and coordination on my part, that is why we need to have that conversation.
If possible, give us your preferred day and time to call so I do not have to keep trying to get a hold of you.
6. If your flight information or trip itinerary (if driving) is already available upon booking, kindly provide, as soon as you, have booked or at least week before you arrive.
We will need the following information for all legs of your flight: airline, flight number, arrival date, arrival time , and departure time.
On arrival date, kindly give us a heads up before you board your plane AND connecting flights if any, if your flight got delayed, and when you arrive in YVR and about to head out towards Downtown. This is so we can anticipate your arrival and be aware of possible delays.
7. If driving, kindly let us be aware of your ETA in Vancouver. Please give us a heads up when you depart from your origin of travel, when you get past the border and If you are delayed for any reason (traffic, sightseeing), so we would be able to anticipate better your arrival and when to buzz you in remotely.
Remember, the person who is supposed to meet you on your arrival will only have a short window of time to wait for you. This is something I prearrange with them based on our phone conversation.
8. Absolutely NO SMOKING in the unit, on the balcony or anywhere in or near the building. The building management is VERY, VERY strict about this. Neighbors will NOT hesitate to report this.
Any evidence of this occurring during the reservation or a report by a neighbor that will result to Strata issuing a notice , makes the $395 security deposit non-refundable.
9. DO NOT ship anything to the property nor ask or expect the concierge to look out for it. They will not take responsibility and may leave it unattended and can get lost.
10. We will provide you with fresh linens, beddings and towels and first set of soap, shampoo, laundry detergent and bounce. However unlike hotels, we will not be providing you with refils/cleaning during your stay. Please bring your own.
11. Please DO NOT use the towels or bed sheets to wipe off your cosmetics with or anything that is oil based, which may cause "hard to wash" off stains (including food stains). Cost of having to replace any stained towel or bed sheet will be CHARGED against your security deposit. Bring your own cotton balls or face towels for the purpose.
12. NO PETS. I have guests who will stay after you who might be allergic to pet dander.
13. Respect the neighbors and keep noise, voices and music/TV volume to minimum after 10 PM. Absolutely, NO PARTYING inside the unit. $395 fee applies against your security deposit if neighbors complain or notice is issued by Strata indicating your reservation dates.
If a neighbor is making a loud noise, DO NOT, personally approach them or the concierge. Call me, and let me deal with it for you.
14. Neighbors are generally wary about AirBnB, so please avoid lingering in lobbies/hallways. Also, please DO NOT interact with the concierge or any building staff for any reason; they are not part of AirBnB. DO NOT ask them for any favors. Let's keep to ourselves please and do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything as I will in most cases always be near by.
15. NO Drugs or any illegal activities.
16. PLEASE CHECK all your personal belongings BEFORE leaving the unit. Do not leave anything valuable unattended in the unit or in your vehicle. We are NOT responsible for any missing, misplaced or lost personal belongings during or after your stay. I will not take any responsibility to mail out anything you left in the condo.
17. Please make sure to accurately state how many people will be staying, if you are to have visitors coming during your stay, if they will be staying with you. READ the full description of sleeping spots available so you will know what to expect. I also need to make sure I am providing enough linens and towels for the expected number of people coming. Please do not exceed beyond the number of available sleeping spots, as it can get tight in the unit.
18. Please lets keep ALL text communications in one place (AirBnB messaging system ONLY) so we do not lose track of the thread or lose important details/questions/response you may want to get thru to me. I DO NOT HAVE or will use any other Instant Messaging (IM) apps. Do not leave travel details in a voicemail as well, sometimes the voice gets garbled and important details can be lost.
19. Quick and thorough tour upon arrival and Rental Agreement required to be signed afterwards.
20. Fob / Key Replacement fee- $150
I am a young entrepreneur living in Vancouver, Canada. My family and I own/operate several hotels in BC included in the Okanagan and Vancouver Island so I would like to think we know a bit about great hosting and the hottest things to explore =)
I love to travel, golf, hike, shop, watch Netflix, meet new people, eat great food and be the best version of me I can be!
This is my second time owning an apartment in Vancouver and as everyone knows the cost of living in Vancouver is very high so I've decided to open my home to you amazing travellers to help cover some costs.
I am an avid traveller and explorer myself. I love meeting new people and learning about their unique experiences and backgrounds. I also love to connect and help people explore the best version of Vancouver and Vancouver Island as possible as I truly believe it is one of the best areas in the world.
Like most airbnb hosts our requests are we don't treat this service as a hotel. Hotels will be better if all you need is a good bed and a room. Instead allow us to be ambassadors of our city to you. We want you to experience how local live through our homes in hopes of one day being able to experience the same in your cities!
Moreover, I am not doing this as a business but rather just a way to supplement housing expenses. Having said that I want to request that we treat our houses the way you will treat yours.
Let us be respectful of neighbors the way you'll respect people living in your own homes.