Incredible views of the lake! 3 BR + loft/3 BA penthouse condo on Lake Dillon in Frisco. Drive or shuttle to slopes, drive to Main Street. Sleeps 10: king bed, queen bed, 4 twin beds, sleeper sofa. Gas fireplace, balcony, hot tub access, elevator.
3 BR + LOFT/3 BA PENTHOUSE CONDO - SLEEPS 10 - SPECTACULAR LAKE VIEWS
Welcome to the Towers at Lakepoint 704, where you’ll enjoy the most incredible views Frisco has to offer. Spend your vacation in this beautiful 7th-floor 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Penthouse on the edge of Lake Dillon. It’s a short one-block walk to the bus stop to access all of Summit County’s great ski areas — and in the summer, you’re right on the bike path!
Enjoy the magnificent views of Lake Dillon — as well as Grays and Torreys Peaks — from the condo’s living room, or sit on the balcony and enjoy your beverage of choice. The living area is located on the main level. Watch a Blu-ray movie or cable TV (with HBO and Showtime) on the huge 69-inch LCD-TV, snuggle up next to the gas fireplace with your favorite book, or step out to the balcony. The dining room is adjacent to the living room, where there is table seating for eight people and two additional seats at the bar. You’ll enjoy cooking a big meal in the fully-equipped kitchen. On this level, you’ll find two bedrooms: a master bedroom with a queen bed and in-suite bathroom, the other with two twin beds.
The third bedroom and loft are upstairs. The third bedroom is actually a second master bedroom with an in-suite bathroom and views that will knock your socks off, even from bed! The loft has a twin trundle bed.
Amenities include elevators, in-unit washer and dryer, large shared hot tub with views, shared gas grill and parking for two cars (1 indoor, 1 outdoor). This spacious (sleeps 10) two-level condo is exactly what you and your family or group are looking for, so call us today!
- Master suite 2: king bed, in-suite bathroom with shower, TV, incredible views.
- Loft: twin trundle bed (2 twins).
- Master suite: queen bed, in-suite bathroom with tub/shower, TV.
- Bedroom 2: Two twin beds.
- Living area: queen sofa sleeper.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 indoor space, one outdoor space; 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
Directions to our Frisco Office from Denver for Check-in:
The Summit Mountain Rentals office is located at 101 East Main Street, Frisco, Colorado. Take I-70 west to exit 201. SMR office is located just 70 miles west of Denver at exit 201 on I-70 in Frisco, Colorado. Turn left upon exit onto Main Street and proceed for approximately .6 mile. The office is located at the northeast corner of First Ave and Main Street on your left (next to Alpine Accents Consignment). Parking is located on Main Street or First Avenue.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.