An attractive Japanese styled apartment near the heart of Tokyo. Only 15 mins from Shibuya Crossing, the apartment is ideally located for exploring many hotspots around Tokyo. The apartment has many traditional features which are explained below.
【 View 】
The apartment is located in the popular Setagaya area. The apartment has a breathtaking view of Tokyo as it is located on the 13th floor of the building. The night view is particularly beautiful.
【 Internet 】
A portable Wi-Fi router is provided for guests. You can take it with you as you explore Tokyo.
【 Kitchen 】
There is fully equipped kitchen and dining room. These are available to you when you cook. Basic condiments are also provided along with tea and coffee.
You have access to all areas and equipment in my apartment.
Interakcija s gostima
If possible, I can meet guests at Komazawa Station and I can walk you to my apartment.
I enjoy meeting new people and have travelled to many countries myself. I can provide you with directions to many of the local hotspots and I am happy to answer any of your questions.
My apartment has tatami flooring and futon beds. Tatami is a traditional Japanese flooring made from rice straw. Futons (mattresses) are placed on the floor as the bedding.
Theres are a few simple rules, please follow them:
1. Please lock the doors when you leave the apartment.
2. Please turn off all of the lights and the air conditioning units when you leave the house.
3. Please try to be quiet around the apartment at all times of the day.
4. Please do NOT smoke at the apartment. You may smoke on the balcony, but make sure that the doors are closed and that you use the ash tray!
5. Please keep the windows closed when you are listening to music and do not be too loud.