This sunny, well-ventilated, beautifully furnished room is located in a structurally safe first floor apartment in a lovely neighborhood. Located away from the usual tourist strip, it is just 6 km from the airport, and is close to shops & amenities.
This room is located in a charming, comfortable and newly furnished apartment. With two twin beds, spacious bathroom, equipped kitchen, and large working space, it can be used as a base for travelling and is also perfect for consulting missions, to undertake research and to relax. Located in a lovely, quiet, green residential neighborhood, the room is ideal for short, medium or longer stays. With crisp, fresh air and all the amenities around the corner, you will want to stay with us for a while!
• Bedroom: Sunny south facing, lots of natural light, two twin beds, comfortable mattress, tastefully furnished and decorated, ample storage space, extra blankets and heater in winter.
• Living Space: Sunny south facing, lots of natural light, desk/working space area, cosy space with low-height table and comfy cushions, book shelf for ample storage.
• Kitchen: Fridge, Kettle, Toaster, Handheld blender, 2 ring gas hobs, oven, crockery, pots and pans.
• Bathroom: Hot shower and WC
• Breakfast included
• Free WIFI
• Free set of towels and linens changed every day
• Cleaning every day
• Electricity backup for all-day power supply
Guest enjoy full access to the room (booked), living space, kitchen and bathroom in the apartment, and a nice and sunny roof terrace.
Guests can also rent bicycles.
Interakcija s gostima
We are happy to help our guests with anything they may need. Although we are busy during the day, we are happy to have interactions with our guests in the evenings and to suggest sites and places to visit.
We are easy going :)
Just two things:
1. We ask that you respect others.
2. We also request our guests to not smoke inside the house.
I moved back to Kathmandu last year from Sydney, Australia to strengthen a for-purpose organisation I founded called 'Clean up Nepal'. We have been working very hard to make Nepal clean and beautiful!
I grew up in Nepal and Australia, so I love interacting with people from all cultural backgrounds. Having returned to Nepal, I am once again immersing myself in the rich Nepali cultural heritage here, and am working to promote local craftsmanship so that we don't lose this to globalization! These rooms are a humble effort towards this. All furnishings are made by local master-craftsmen. I hope you will all enjoy these as much as I have enjoyed creating them.
I look forward to meeting you all in person!