Fantastically located private room in a beautiful Harvard Square condo. 5 min walk from Harvard Yard and Harvard Art Museum, 8 min walk from Red Line "Harvard Square" Station, 3 min walk from the Cambridge Public Library.
The condo is situated well-maintained building founded in 1937. Your room is mid-to-large size, with plenty of sunlight a queen-sized bed. You can even see Harvard's Memorial Hall/Sanders Theatre from the window.
1) CLEAN UP hair-screen after showering
2) CLEAN UP food-screen after doing dishes
3) After 10 pm: Must walk quietly and avoid dropping heavy objects on the floor (to prevent disturbing the downstairs neighbor)
4) No flushing alien objects into the toilet
5) Obtain permission if guests want to host their own guests in the room (no late night visits or sleepovers)
6) Maintain a minimum level of cooking in the kitchen (there is no fan to let out the smoke and grease)
***Thank you for your cooperation my guest***
Ovaj domaćin ima 12 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am a professor that teaches in a local college in the Greater Boston area. Originally from Shanghai, China, I have lived in the United States for 12 years and am enjoying my life, work, and community here. I write about advertising, consumerism, and their relationship with the environment. I am sort of an environmentalist, but often find myself conflicted with my consumption choices (i.e. owning a car and eating meat - which I wish I didn't). But aside from these doubts, there's one thing I am sure of -- I love plants! Love both eating them and growing them - and you will see a lot of them in my home :)
Not a huge traveler, because I believe the best kind of travel can be done not by foot - but by the mind. The second kind (through thinking, observing and even reading) could let you travel back in time or see the unseen depth of any physical place. In the last few years, though, I indeed have been to quite a few places (e.g. Kuala Lumpur, Casablanca, Berlin, Prague, Aix-en-Provence, Toulouse, London, Paris, Stockholm, etc). The next countries on my list are: India, Indonesia, Iran, and Italy. They all start with an "I" but that might be a total coincidence...