Two-stories, open floor plan and lots of outside space (that feels like indoor space). Off-road parking in both driveways. Central AC/Heat.
Ideal location 5 minute access downtown Asheville, Biltmore House, all Interstates. Quiet neighborhood offers safety and calm. Considered "East" West Asheville, walking distance to French Broad Carrier Parks, River Arts District, New Belgium Brewery, Urban Orchard, all the restaurants, parks and bars...walking distance to bus stop. Easy Uber.
Welcome to a quiet, elegantly furnished house in a friendly East-West Asheville neighborhood! The house is 1500 square feet, two stories, open living space downstairs, beautiful front porch for relaxing and entertaining, comfy back porch for grilling and enjoying morning coffee or nightcaps. Two full bathrooms with tubs/showers. Master suite is as comfortable as it is beautiful, with a flat screen tv. Plenty of closet space in all three bedrooms. Queen bedroom with full closet. Single bedroom with desk and office area, plus, floor space for an inflatable mattress. Reclining leather sofa downstairs, is also comfortable place to sleep one more person. Front porch swinging daybed for afternoon naps or enjoy sleeping outdoors in a cozy, safe setting! Yard and garden space for games or enjoyment. New appliances, flat screen tv, and all the kitchen supplies for gourmet meals served on elegant serving pieces.
Full use of laundry, kitchen, bedrooms, living spaces. Plenty of off-street parking available. Easy to find for food delivery, taxi or shuttle services.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available by text, phone, email or in-person, if possible. There will be a manual with recommendations and house rules for ease of use and hopefully, helpful ideas to increase guests enjoyment of all Asheville has to offer!
I will consider dogs only on a case by case basis, to be discussed ahead of time. I have three dogs who travel with me, and I know the damage dogs can do, but also will consider well-behaved (aren't they all!).
- Whole House is Furnished (including linens/towels)
- Front and Back Porch
- Full Kitchen including Cuisinart, Keurig, French Press, Calphalon cooking utensils, Kitchen Aid mixer, Portmeirion serving pieces.
- One king bed, one queen bed, one single bed, and room in single bedroom for inflatable mattress
- Double recliner couch, luxury Belgium linen recliner chair and cozy leather chair in living room in front of wood-burning fireplace and flatscreen tv with Netflix, Amazon, Hulu Plus, ESPN, HBO
- Propane grill on back porch
- Hanging daybed on front porch
- Please keep noise down especially after 9pm..this is a great neighborhood with babies and small children who help keep it safe and friendly.
- No smoking inside the house
- Please strip sheets and towels and put in laundry room
- Please wash dishes in dishwasher prior to leaving
- Please remove all trash and recycling to outside bins
- Please leave the house the way you found it -- it is a home also
- Please park in either the paved driveway or the back gravel spots and do not block neighbors yards or road access
- Please no pets unless discussed directly with me and approved. My dogs live here while I am here and I know the damage pets can cause!
- Check in: Anytime after 4pm
- Check out: 11AM
- Central heat/AC unit is preset according to seasonal temperatures and based upon maximum efficiency and comfort. Please do not adjust without prior discussion and permission.
Moving to Asheville 13 years ago was ideal for raising a kid, living healthy and starting a business. Kayaking/rafting year round with access to an amazing outdoor community (and beer) make this home. Now that the kid is grown, the dogs are getting older, finally time for me to get out and enjoy some travel.
Living full-time in Asheville with the food, beer, bands, festivals and outdoor fun makes it easy to chill here, so much so, that I rarely leave for long. I've always maintained a bucket list of local places to check out and, fortunately, it's never gotten shorter!
I truly love filling my house with family and friends sharing laughter, love and creating a place where everyone can feel relaxed and at home. Now that I have more freedom for adventures elsewhere, it's time to open up my home for more to enjoy, and hopefully, create their special memories too!