Our private 1 bed/bath is perfect for a Telluride get away. We are merely steps from the free gondola, Main Street, and dozens of beautiful hikes for all skill levels. The fridge and microwave help you bring it back for some overdue relaxation and hot tubbing. STAY TUNED! We're giving the room some new features with suggestions from our guests! Pictures coming soon!
Telluride License 015890
On the 3rd floor of "Ore Station" you'll find our private room fitted with queen bed, private bath with stand up shower, a workspace, refrigerator, microwave, and *coming soon!* a tv with capability to connect as you stream from our free wifi. Head downstairs for a soak in the hot tub or check out our booklet on the desk for our town favorites like free yoga at the library or our best happy hour spots.
You can message us anytime and we'll be happy to point you in the direction of a good time. Cheers!
Private single bedroom with one queen bed fit for two.
Private in room bath with stand up shower.
Wifi provided with check in message.
Check in message is sent the evening before with details on location, parking, and code access.
Interakcija s gostima
Available anytime for directions, recommendations and pleasant conversation.
Just knock! Or text! We work a bunch but if we're not home, we are happy to get back in touch asap!
We own a dog and a cat. Neither animal is allowed in the rental room but guests with extreme allergies should keep this in consideration.
1. No Smoking.
2. No Pets. (Sorry)
3. Take off your shoes in the hallway. Thanks!
4. Return the Parking Pass at Check Out ($50 fee if not returned)
5. Extra Guests are welcome until 12 a.m. midnight
6. Respect nighttime hours and keep your volume low.
7. Leave the shower door partially open for it to dry and ventilate properly to prevent mold.
8. Take out the trash (particularly perishables) and Recycle! Vessels are located on the North-West corner of the complex. Please secure the Bear Locks.
9. If anything is out of order or broken, please let us know immediately.
10. TURN OF LIGHTS when not in use!! Please respect the earth an conserve energy. This includes the hallway light.
11. Enjoy yourself in Telluride!!