Initially this studio is a part of our apartment but we completely separeted it from our part and it became a studio. It has its private entrance. We also completely renovated it just a few months ago. Now there's a small private courtyard, where you can drink your morning coffee or a glass of wine in the evening!
You'll not be disturbed by noisy Paris streets living, at the same time, just in the very heart of this marvelous city!
We have all the conveniences:
- a fully equipped bathroom (a shower, a WC, a sink)
- a fully equipped kitchen (a coffee maker, a toaster, a microwave oven, a washing machin, a stove, a fridge, etc.)
- a TRUE DOUBLE BED (when it's closed, you can sit on a comfortable sofa, when you fold it down - it's a real double bed, which's already made).
- TV, DVD, Internet
- bed sheets, towels are provided
- tea and coffee is offered.
The appartement is situated on the ground floor, the access through the main entrance of the building with 2 code doors.
The location can't be better:
- 5 minutes from the EIFFEL TOWER and Champ de Mars
- 10 minutes walk from Invalides, some famous museums
- 1 minute walk from the famous rue Cler with its restaurants and shops
- 10 min by bus (buses (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - direct lines, metro lines are also direct) or 20 minutes walk to Champs Elysees, Concord, musee du Louvre, Notre Dame
- lots of restaurants to all tastes and budgets just around
- supermarkets, souvenir shops, baker's, grocery shops, drug stores just nearby,
- Metro and RER stations, bus stops are in 2 minutes walk.
If you come to Paris to go sightseeing, to do shopping or just to plunge into the magnificent atmosphere of this charming city, this apartment is just what you need!
You're sincerely welcome!.
Don't speak with the residants of our building neither upon your arrival, nor during your stay or departure, PLEASE!. Our building is not a hotel. For your departure, we thank you to clean the kitchen area, the dishes and empty your garbage.
Please, observe silence in the evening and at night (if you intend to organize parties, this appartement is not for you..)
We thank you not to throw paper and things of personal hygiene into the toilet in the risk of damaging it.
Dear girls! If you intend to dye your hair during your stay in our studio, please, don't use our towels for that!
Thank you in advance for understanding!