Welcome ! Fully furnished in 2bed + 2bath+Balcony+Den+Insuite laundry+Gym unit in central location in downtown Vancouver. Central located unit as you can see map below which means you can enjoy full entertainments within 5 minutes ! 24/7 self check-in at keycafe nearby !
- Fully furnished apartment
- Fully furnished kitchen (dishwasher, toaster, blender, kettle, etc.)
- 2 Full bathroom (bath, shower, towels, etc.)
- Full amenities (bed sheets, blankets, pillows, etc.)
- queen in the masterbed room with private bathroom
- 1 double size bed room with bathroom a step away
- 1 Fan in each room
- Washing machine & dryer in-suite with free detergent
- High speed wireless internet with TV
- Shampoo, conditioner and bodyshower
- Detergent & Softener for the washing machine and dishwasher
Everything listed and you see is all yours to enjoy while staying at your home away from home. Freeparking is available to tell me in advance only.
For extra vehicle, You can park groundlevel at the building for 22 dollars per night. 10pm-9am is free at street parking
Interakcija s gostima
I'm friendly and happy to interact with you as much OR as little as you like.
If you are the first using airbnb, You can get a credit around $35 with link under below.
*Please make sure you leave the keys and the fob in the room before you leave. The cost of a replacement fob and keys is $100 which will be deducted from your damage deposit in case you forget to leave the key behind.
There is a little noisy from air vent near by building.(No noisy with window closed) When your booking is confirmed: a few days before your arrrival I will e-mail you a copy of my House Guide, Neighbourhood Guide (optional info) & Check Out Checklist with all the instructions/information you require for your stay. I use a local convenience store for key exchange (3 minute walk from the apartment) and guests are able to check in at their convenience. Apartment info. and parking info. are outlined in detail with photos in my easy to use House Guide. I am available for additional help with questions during check in, for the duration of your trip and check out via telephone or message.
All I ask is that you treat this residence the exact same way that you would want a guest to treat your own home ;) This is same as if you are host.
Please also acknowledge the following:
1. Based on past experiences, I do not host groups who are all 21 years of age or younger. If your group is 21 years of age or younger, please do not place a reservation without written pre-approval from me. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
2. Vancouver locals are not allowed to place a booking without pre-approval from me--this is to prevent locals from using my residence as a party house.
3. Please note that I only hand keys to the person who booked the reservation and you must show valid picture ID.
4. All guests must be accounted for in the reservation. This means all guests entering the residence/building at any point in time counts as a guest--in other words, the definition of a guest is not limited to only those people planning on sleeping inside the unit, but to all guests planning to be inside the unit at any given time.
For example, if 8 people are going to "hang out" inside the unit, but only 2 people plan on sleeping over, then the guest count selected during the booking should be "8" not "2". Any extra guests not disclosed before arrival will lead to an immediate termination of the reservation and full charge of your damage deposit.
5. Absolutely no parties, This is a mature/quiet and community-like building. It is not suited for party type events or noisy guests. I would like to preserve the option to host for guests here in the future, and ask that everyone participates in a respectful and quiet stay during their time at the unit(200$ fine for complain by neighbours) If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
6. Not for commercial use or special occasions without pre-approval (weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, commercials, bridal showers, photo shoots, etc.). I will consider your request if you notify me in advance. Failure to inform me in advance will lead to a termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
7. Please note that this is a smoke-free/drug free environment. If any smoking/drugs are detected either within the unit or in the common areas of the building, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
8. No pets please. If any pets are brought inside the unit, the full damage deposit will be collected.
9. No excessive noise or loud music. Quiet hours start at 10:00pm. If any noise complaints are reported by neighbours or building management, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
10. Please ensure to check-out on time in order to avoid a $75 late check-out fee--I need to have my cleaners clean the unit on time for the next guest to check-in. If you require an earlier check-in or a later check-out please request it in advance and I will do my best to accommodate you. Unless otherwise discussed, any guest who is still in the residence/building after 1 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if I have approved a late check-out in advance.
11. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
12. No shoes inside the unit. Please leave your shoes in the shoe rack located at the entrance to prevent dirt get inside and costs more time for cleaning
Thank you for your cooperation and in taking the time to read through our rules and wishes.
Living in Vancouver, Love traveling
Respect my guests 200% for sure!
Love to meet people and treat them as my family! Want to give unforgettable memory! Worked in the hotel for a couple of years, I know guests mind at all!
Greet great people and make friend all over around the world !