Furnished 2 beds condo in a quiet neighborhood:
-washer/dryer, wifi Internet, well equipped kitchen, in unit laundry, walk to park, tennis court, close to restaurants,grocery,shopping
-Hwy (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) minutes to San Jose airport
This 863 st upstairs condo home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It is at N. Abbott Ave, with walk distance to Hall Memorial Park, kids playground, tennis court. Private balcony for your enjoyment. In unit laundry for your convenient washing needs.
one assigned covered carport parking
Our house is your house. We do ask you please:
1. No pets are allowed in the house.
2. DO NOT wear any shoes inside the house
3. NO SMOKING inside the house.
4. Be respectful of the quiet neighborhood by having no loud music or noise. No parties inside the house.
5. Eating are only limited to the hardwood dining area, not in the rest of the house.
6. The maximum occupancy of the house is 4 people (including children), only registered guests as named in the booking will be permitted to stay overnight at the property.
7. Please help conserve water/electricity by turning off lights and heat while not in the house.
*For guests who stay 28 days or longer, if electricity is used to an amount exceeding
~ $90/month (March - Oct.)
~ $120/month (Nov. - Feb.), a claim for the extra cost will be made against the security deposit. (The amount is calculated based on the average monthly PG&E payment in the past year)
NOTES*: Excessive usage of electricity happens in the past few months with the monthly bill exceeds $400/month. We just want to remind you to help conserve the water/electricity during your stay.
8. Please dispose of rubbish using the dumpsters downstairs in front of the building regularly and before check out.
Please feel free to contact us or enjoy quiet and privacy anywhere in our home - we want you to have the perfect stay!
I am a mom of a 2 years old boy, and lived in San Jose, California for 9 years. I love bay area, it's renown for its diverse culture, beautiful weather and numerous gourmet foods. I had a lot domestic travel in U.S. in the past years, and now have opportunity to visit Europe. My family has been in Switzerland, travelled to Italy and Germany since the end of last year.
I am amazed of the beautiful nature created by the Creator, learn to even more appreciate and embrace of what I have through traveling. I love to meet people of different background and culture, I am glad to be an assist to whoever come to stay in my house.