Situated in beautiful Harrietville at the base of Mt Hotham, Autumn Leaf Cottages are set in tranquil gardens. The cottages sleep up to four people, are fully self-contained and air conditioned, all linen is supplied.
For your entertainment Digital HD TV with built in DVD and CD player and Ipod connection are provided. Cooking is made easy with the outdoor electric BBQ and a well equiped kitchenette including microwave.
You will love relaxing on the window seat or enjoying the landscaped gardens providing tranquility and privacy, while you're only a stroll from hotels and cafes.
You will have the entire place to yourselves however bedroom access is determined by guest numbers.
Base rates provided are for 2 guests. Extra guests will attract extra charges.
Interakcija s gostima
Alpine Valley Getaways are a professional holiday property management team based locally and are available on hand 24/7 throughout your stay.
We would love to help answer any of your weird & wonderful questions about this beautiful area we call home.
CHECK-IN TIME is from 2pm onwards. Please notify us of your estimated arrival time.
CHECK-OUT TIME is strictly 10am. Late check-out may be possible with prior arrangement only.
If it is necessary for cleaners to wait for your departure a charge will be incurred of $25 per hour.
- Extra guests are welcome to a maximum of 4 guests. Please advise of final numbers at least 7 days prior to arrival. Extra guests will be charged at $25 per adult/per night & $15 per child/per night.
- STRICTLY no parties or functions are to be held on the premises without the permission of owners or management. Immediate eviction will apply in the event of such occasions.
- This property does not permit animals of any kind and is not classified as pet friendly. We have other dog friendly properties should you require.
- Items such as toilet paper, coffee, tea & sugar etc. are supplied for your arrival. You may need to stock up for the duration of your stay. Basic cleaning products are supplied. Basic hotel toiletries are supplied.
- As the grounds facilities are shared, please be respectful & mindful of other guests.
- We expect that the property will be left in a neat & tidy state on departure. Housekeepers will come in to clean thoroughly and strip beds however we anticipate that dishes will be washed properly & put away, rooms left tidy and BBQ cleaned.
Please clean the BBQ thoroughly after use to avoid attracting critters. If the BBQ is not cleaned after use a $50 fee will be automatically charged.
- Please note that the timber entrance steps can be SLIPPERY WHEN WET. Please tread carefully when entering the property.
- This property DOES NOT have WIFI provided. We recommend purchasing a Telstra pre-paid device from any supermarket for around $35 for your use while at the property. Alternatively - Bright Brewery, Riverdeck Cafe, Blackbird Cafe, Dumu Cafe & Food Wine Friends all offer free WIFI for customers.
Some restrictions will apply to bookings.....
2 nights standard off-peak bookings - non negotiable
3 nights Australia Day weekend
3 nights Labour Day weekend
3 nights Queens Birthday weekend
3 nights Melbourne Cup weekend
3 nights Anzac Day weekend
3 nights January school holidays
4 nights Easter
7 nights Christmas period
*Please check with us though in peak periods if a booking gap appears or if the dates are approaching!
Accommodation is to be left in the condition in which it was found in relation to building, asset, grounds & cleanliness. This includes furniture & fittings being returned their original position.