We are offering a private room for one person, shared toilet. The villa is situated in the countryside of Jörlanda.
We prefer if you have your own transport.
Gothenburg - 30 minutes via E6
Stenungsund - 15 minutes
Beach - 5 minutes
Forest/hiking tracks - Just behind our home! (or 2 minutes drive option)
Groceries - 5 minutes
You will have your own room with a single sized bed. The room, which is located on the ground floor with a garden view, is perfect for one person.
Our villa lies on top of the hill of the Saxeröd neighborhood, surrounded by the lush greeneries with a breathtaking panoramic view. In the morning occasionally we will be greeted with wild animals outside in the garden.
Guests have access to common areas in the house; living rooms, dining hall, kitchen, patios, garden, laundry room, etc.
Interakcija s gostima
We live here so we will be able to interact with you at most times. We also respect your privacy :)
We have a two happy children -- 3 year old and 1 year old, so do bear in mind that it is mostly loud as kids are, during the day. We also have guests coming and going, since we have close relation to our neighbors here.
1. We only accept registered guests on our property. Upon accepted booking, kindly share the names of your travel partner(s) to our inbox, thank you. For our insurance and safety purposes, photo IDs will be requested and photographed upon arrival.
2. Our house is a pork-free home; which means we do not consume pork meat nor pigs by-products. We appreciate greatly that our guests respect this rule when planning to cook and grill; and especially try to plan when buying groceries.
We are a social family and usually starts to wind down by 7-8pm, as we have a toddler who needs the time to relax for his big day tomorrow :)
Smoking is not allowed in the house, but you can smoke outdoor, provided that you put out your cigarette butts after smoking and throw them in the trash bag (please ask for one).
House Rules Summary:
1. Only registered guests are allowed into the property.
2. Strictly pork-free home.
3. No pets are allowed, but we have weak spots for cats.
4. Smoke free zone - you must smoke at least ten meters from the building.
Ovaj domaćin ima 17 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are a family of Malaysian, Swedish and Norwegian. We love traveling, enjoying good food with good company and the nature. The family's Airbnb account is managed by the queen of the house, Sabiqah :-P
We hope for a good time exploring Airbnb together because as much as we would like to use the service when we are traveling, we also enjoy hosting guests and showing them our daily lives!
So please welcome over to our cosy villa, we will try to make this a pleasant and memorable experience for you on your travel :)