Charming downstairs apartment in beautiful newly constructed home. 2 x bedrooms + a 3rd bedroom with futon & office space. 1 x bathroom, 1 ensuite, and close to amenities. Just 15 minutes from the CBD and in a quiet street opposite the park with miles of walkways/bike paths at your doorstep. A great place to base yourself whilst visiting the great South East.
Please note due to regulations I can only rent the apartment to 4 people inclusive of children.
Terms and conditions are detailed in the House Manual as follows:
• Strictly no parties - This does not mean you are not welcome to have friends or family visit you during your stay. I just request that if you are having a large number of people over, please just keep in contact with me and let me know as a courtesy as I live on the premises.
• Smoking - No smoking indoors under any circumstances. If you do smoke outside, cigarette butts are to be disposed of in outdoor bin.
• Overnight guests - No extra adults/children to stay unless agreed with owner on site.
• Breakages/damage - Any breakages and/or damage must be reported to me during the stay. Breakages and/or damage caused due to negligence will be required to be compensated by the guest.
• Maintenance - Any maintenance item should be advised during your stay & every attempt will be made to rectify it as soon as possible.
• Vacating the Property/Check Out - Residence to be kept at reasonable cleanliness at all times. Any additional cleaning required will incur further cleaning charges.
• Consumables are provided for guest comfort. Please do not remove supplies of consumables from the property (cleaners, toilet paper, shampoo etc.).
• Pets - Pets will be considered upon request. If a pet has been agreed, an additional $100 security deposit is required. Any pet must be completely toilet trained, well behaved and under control at all time. It is requested that dogs do NOT enter carpeted areas within the property (i.e. bedrooms). Pet droppings must be picked up and placed in the provided bin. Any additional cleaning required due to pets will be the responsibility of the pet owner. Any damage caused by pets will be the responsibility of the pet owner.
• Quiet Enjoyment - This is my home so I would just request you consider that I live on site & keep noise to a minimum after 9pm, strictly no parties on the premises. The owner reserves the right to ask the guest to leave based on any excessive noise, parties, loud dogs or offensive behavior.
Hi, I love to travel and experience new places. I work for a multi-national corporation and fairly quiet when at home but have been fortunate enough to live in the United States and London, so I'm always up for a new adventure. I've been a guest in many peoples homes via Airbnb and prefer to have my own space in a self contained area, but am personable and friendly and happy just to slip in and out whilst using a place as my base.