[Fully satisfied with everything]
I had a so nice stay in Trond's flat. I will definitely and highly recommend whoever you are seeking the room to stay in Tromsø.
As well as the stunning view through the wide window in living room, the host Trond is very thoughtful and kind person. I felt like being with old friend or family.
Here below I give you some tips or specific things you would better being informed before you choose to stay here. I don't have any inconvenience while I am staying there, so the all contents would be positive.
1. Full access to living room, cookery, sofa etc. but of course except his personal belongings.
2. Stunning fjord view(if you are lucky, you might be able to see northern light just at home!)
3. Close to city centre. When you walk to the city, before you arrive in centre you will find Polaria(aquarium), continuous beautiful fjord view along the road, local houses etc.
4. Very close to big supermarket 3min by walk. You can also buy beer for cheap price.
5. Very clean and tidy. Host offers new bed, pillow, blanket sheet when you come. Also towel is included.
6. When you ask everything about Tromsø, we will kindly answer even he feel tired after coming back from work.
7. In the other host's house, you might be able to feel being ostracized somehow, but Trond made me so comfortable. I would say he was so cool and thoughtful, considerate on that point.
8. Unlimited and fast wifi !
So nice to staying in your house Trond!
I will definitely choose your house if I come back again to Tromsø.