Påvarps Säteri is the house of the "grand farmers" that has owned the farm thoughout the years. It is surrounded by a spacious garden and open fields. Guests should be aware that Påvarp is still an active farm and the cows are your closest neighbours.
The house is comfortably furnished in a style you could expect in a family farm's house: more modern furniture mixed with great grandmothers old desk and grandpa's old chair (and crazy aunt X's vase that no one dares throw away).
The house is located on a farm with only one neighbor, not counting the cows in the stable across the yard. However, guests should be aware that Påvarp is an active farm so during fall, winter and spring there will be tractors driving outside the garden wall, the fields will be worked, there may be hunting in the forest, etc. In short, all the activities that goes on in the countryside.
There will be mosquitoes and flies.
We have listed the house as child and infant friendly, which it is, but you should be aware that the stairs to the second floor do not have gates and the garden is unfenced.
Guests have access to the entire house and the garden. Feel free to walk in the forest, pick berries and mushrooms, just don't disturb the wild animals or let your dog/cat run loose, see house rules regarding Allemansrätten.
Interakcija s gostima
Catering, breakfast and additional cleaning by seperate agreement.
I usually try to find time to come and greet you but during some periods of the year it is very busy and I am pressed for time. Thank you for understanding.
Regarding hot water: the house has a normal family-house capacity for hot water so if 10 people shower at the same time the hot water will run out. Especially in the summer when it is running on electric heater only.
You will have to ration the hotwater if you all need to shower at the same time, and avoid doing dishes at the same time as everyone showers.
1. Take a look at the checklist on the fridge before you leave.
2. Do not enter the cow stables or farm buildings, keep clear of the area around them – For your own safety and for animal disease risks you may not enter the stables or the other farm buildings without explicit permission from the owner. Keep out of the yard close to the farm buildings. The fences around the pastures are electric so mind that you do not get a shock.
3. Candles must not be left unattended – if you are last to go to bed, please take a quick tour and check that all candles are extinguished.
4. Please use coasters and table mats – the furniture is sensitive to heat and moisture so please use coasters for your glasses and table mats for your plates.
5. If you use the fireplace:
a.The net screen must always be in place.
b.Check that the smoke vent is open.
c.Take care that no flammable material is placed near the front of the fireplace.
6. Return things to where you found them - If you move things around, please try to remember where they were and return them before you leave.
7. During some periods of year the farm keeps me very busy. I will always try to adress your concerns to the best of my ability but please understand that there are times when immediate action is not possible. Thank you for understanding.
8. In dry weather there may be a restriction on lighting fires outside (barbaques are ok). Please check with you host if a restriction is in place.
9. Cleaning is included in cleaning fee, however we expect you to tidy up before you leave and throw your trash in the designated recycling bins in the cellar.
Allemansrätten allows you to walk freely in the forest, pick berries and mushrooms, and even camp for one night. However, there are some important restrictions:
- You may not walk on planted agricultural fields, i.e. with crops.
- You may not hunt or fish without permission.
- You pets must be on a leash or under strict control - meaning less than 10 meters from you and you should be able to monitor and call in the pet if needed.
- You may not cut or damage trees or bushes.
- You may not enter someones garden or yard.
- You must avoid disturbing domestic animals in grazing fields (although the case with cows are usually that you will generate curiosity.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije