Treetop retreat overlooks pastoral valley and Lake Michigan. Great room features hardwood floors and many windows. Fully equipped kitchen, expansive decks, private spaces, studio piano, home library and large screen TV available for your use.
We love this place, and we hope you do too. Please observe the following.
1. Use of fireplaces are not permitted, although we will consider use by renters if the situation is comfortable for us.
2. The use of the grill is not permitted, although we will consider use by renters if the situation is comfortable for us.
3. Please leave everything as you found it.
4. We ask that you place all used linens in designated laundry bins prior to your departure. This includes, sheets, bathroom towels and kitchen towels.
5. We do not allow pets.
6. There is no smoking on the premises.
7. Please remove your shoes upon entering the home.
Tommy and Gretchen (not pictured) welcome you to the Arcadia. We love it here and we hope you will too. French, German and Russian spoken. Our style of Airbnb hosting is to respect your privacy and share our knowledge of the area with you.